Chapter 24

Y/n POV

I called Irene early next morning catching her still in bed. I asked her to meet me before class to tell her everything that happened the previous day. She of course wanted to hear all about it but she also didn't want to get herself out of her soft and warm covers earlier than she needed to. Luckily I managed to convince her somehow.

There we were at one of the cafés near uni.

'Spill the tea honey! It feels like you're not telling me anything these days.' she chuckled a bit.

'I know I'm sorry! I just had to be sure about some things...' I smiled sheepishly at her.

'It's okay as long as you tell me! So, what happened?'

'Em... Well... Somehow... San...and I... Em... Kissed...'

She looked at me. Then she looked at me again. And then she continued looking at me.

'WHAAAAT?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE KISSED YOU?? I THOUGHT HONGJOONG KISSED YOU!! WHAT'S HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE??'
(A/n: I think she's crazy...and I love it 😂)
She wasn't supposed to get so surprised of me kissing someone. Considering that someone is not a member of her favourite K-pop group.

'Shhh!! I don't want the whole country to know about this...'

'okay but... When did that happen?? I'm so confused...'

' it happened yesterday, when we were in the company... He kinda asked me to dance and then...it happened...'

'wait dance? You? Girl you're living the Y/n life again?? I want your life!' she slumped down her chair.

We laughed at that.

'why didn't you tell me yesterday tho?'

'I would call you but then something happened with Hongjoong and it got me confused.

' what happened? Don't tell me he kissed you too? ' her eyes widened.

' AHHH NO NO! He didn't kiss me... He just said that he likes me... '

' well I was actually expecting that at some point. I mean you don't go around kissing people when you're just happy... What did you tell him? '

' I didn't get to say anything. He was angry and left before I could answer. '

' oh God Y/n... What did you do to all of them...'

I brought my forehead to the table with a little force.

' I don't knoooooow!! But I'm sure I don't like Hongjoong that way... ' I shook my head on the table in frustration.

' I can't even be jealous about Hongjoong right now... Aah... Just let him calm down a bit and then try to talk to him again... He'll understand that you can't return his feelings...And about San... ' she wiggled her eyebrows 'You like him don't you??'

I lifted my head up.

'I think I do...' a little smile crept across my face. 'he also asked me on a date... Tho he didn't say when...'

'Oooh! Is it a surprise??'

I widened my eyes.

'aah no I hope not! I wouldn't know when to get ready!!'

'Relax Y/n!' she laughed again.
'It'll be fine!!'

I sighed. Irene looked at her phone.

'oh! Time to get to class!!'

She got up, got her jacket and pulled me up.

'Come on hun! I told you everything will be fine!!'