Chapter 29

Next morning

Y/n POV

My eyes opened suddenly as I heard someone yelling at me. After a second I realised that guy was my brother so I just closed them again ignoring him. Although as I did so I felt something moving beside me and partly on me. I turned around sleepily only to find San's face inches away from mine.

'The hell are you doing here?' I asked shocked.

'That's what I've been asking for the last five minutes! Explain!!' I finally understand Jongho's words as we both look at San expectedly.

He just moved even closer not opening his eyes and hugged me more. Then a slight purr came out of his mouth.

'What was that?' Jongho asked.

'mmm... I got lonely...'

I scoffed at that.

'You got lonely? With Yunho in the room? That guy literally takes up half the space with his body only.'

He let out a chuckle. Then slided his face in the crook of my neck. Few seconds later we heard the snoring.

I turned to look at Jongho who was looking at me with hands crossed, his foot going up and down.

' What? I didn't do anything? It's all him! '

'Yeah sure. San just appears on your bed and you're not realising it. Keep lying to me, you're doing an amazing job so far.' he said looking at his nails dramatically.

'Oppaaa! You know when I sleep I'm not aware of anything happening around me!' I tried to get away from San's grasp once again only to be taken deeper into his embrace.

'Hhmph.' Jongho looked away.

'Oppaa...'  I tried moving again. 'ARE YOU GONNA HELP OR NOT BROTHEER!!'

He jumped at that and moved fast to get San of me. He grabbed him from the waist and pulled.

'AAAAAAARGGG!!' San's voice was heard to the whole dorm. It took only two tries to get him of the bed. Jongho then slide him around the room till he got to the door where he just pulled San to his feet and pushed him to the corridor.

He closed the door behind him and clapped his hands.

'OK! Now it's your turn!'

My eyes widened.

'No.. No... Jongho... No... Can we talk about this? No. Wait.... Aaaaaaaaaiiishh!'

.
.
.
.
Hongjoong POV

I saw San walking down the corridor sleepily.

'Morning San!' I said a little nervous. We hadn't talked yet. Though I soon realised it was for no reason. He only gave me a sleepy nod in response and then plopped in the couch. I chuckled.

I got to my bedroom door and opened it slightly as I said good morning to Yunho. I turned my head to open the rest of the door but stopped right after.
I see Seonghwa curled in his bed, his one foot out of the covers. I smiled at the sight.

Cute.

Then I noticed he had his phone in his hands. He was looking at something on the screen and smiling. It's been a long time since I saw that kind of smile on his face. That got me curious.

I got in the room slowly and worked my way behind him. I tried to look but the phone was still hidden. I moved my body closer. Now being almost above Seonghwa. But before I could see the screen...