Chapter 1

As he closes the door of his new office after talking to his fans who had been waiting for hours to meet him, Megamind closes his MEGA smile too. Then he sulks to the leather couch in the middle of the room and throws himself on it. He sighs. His minion enters the room with more events he has to be at. He notices Megamind sulking on the couch and asks him what's up. "I just didn't think this whole hero thing would be so tiring." he says. "Well it isn't very easy to be a hero, that's why Metro man left to become music man. Maybe you should swing by his secret base and ask him for some advice." "ARE YOU CRAZY??" he says in an aggressive voice. "We have been fighting for our whole lives and now you expect ME to ask HIM for ADVICE??" "Don't be upset sir that was before you gave up being evil and became a hero, I don't think there is much to fight about now." minion says calmly. "I don't know minion Id feel really weird if I ask him for advice you know." "of course sir but don't you think it's time for things to change?" "Maybe, ill give it a thought." Megamind says hesitantly. 

A few days go by, Megamind is still very tired and feels very empty inside. He thinks about the conversation he and Minion had. He reconsiders it, as he looks over the night city from the metro tower which was rebuilt after his fight with Titan. He thinks to himself maybe minion was right maybe he should go talk to Mero Man. He flies over to Metro Man's secret base with the new cape he invented. He knocks but no one answers so he lets himself in. He slowly walks in  and sees all his plaques and instruments hung on the walls. He sees the Metro man suit and  smiles a bit. A husky voice comes from behind "I never thought you'd come here"