⚘ Chapter 3: The Beginning

YUKI'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes as Minjun woke me up while pouting. I sat up in bed still half awake and looking at my son.

Yuki: "What's wrong baby??"

Minjun: "I'm hungry, mommy. I wanna eat some waffles."

Yuki: "Alright. Go take a bath first and brushed your teeth after. Mommy is just gonna get dress."

Minjun: "Okay, mommy."

He hopped out in bed as he went straight to the bathroom and locked the door. I stood up from the bed as I fixed it and went to change. I removed my night gown and grab my shirt. I hurriedly covered my chest as the door sprung opened revealing Jimin. He smirked and chuckled as he went it and closed the door and locked it. He slowly walked towards and pulled me by my waist as he leaned towards me and kissed me gently on the lips.

Jimin: "Are you seducing me...??" He stared at me intently as a devilish grin was plastered on his face.

Yuki: "Park Jimin! Can't you see I'm changing??"

Jimin: "You'll look better with my shirt on but... it will be best if you're not wearing anything." He slowly bite his bottom lip as his gaze went to my chest.

Yuki: "Jimin, you're such a pervert!"

Jimin: "I know. No need to tell me."

I pushed him off and he chuckled. I wore my t-shirt and a pair of shorts as I exited the bedroom and went downstairs.

I saw the guys and their girls, already awake, and in the living room. I walked to the kitchen while tying my hair into a bun and putting the apron on. I started to make some pancake mix and turn on the waffle maker as I put on some butter. I started to make some batch of waffles and put on some whipped cream and strawberries on top. Jimin and Minjun both came and sat at the dining table. I served them some plate of waffles and a glass of fresh milk.

Minjun: "Mommy, can we go somewhere with daddy? I'm bored in the house." He asked while munching his food.

Yuki: "Sure baby. That is, if daddy is free today." I slowly looked at Jimin and he smiled.

Jimin: "Of course! Anything for my babies!" Minjun yelled hooray as he kept on jumping on his seat.

Yuki: "Where do you wanna go baby?"

Minjun: "I wanna go to the amusement park. I wanna play at bump cars."

Jimin: "Then amusement park it is!!"

Jimin and I laughed together at Minjun's excitement.

****

We took a cab and went straight to the amusement park. Jimin went to the ticket booth and as he paid off our entrance fees. Minjun pulled Jimin's sleeves as they ran to the enormous rollercoaster ride. It was pretty extreme and I'm kinda worried for Jimin rather than my own son. I looked at Jimin and I can't help but, laugh as he gulped down watching the people scream from the rollercoaster.

 I looked at Jimin and I can't help but, laugh as he gulped down watching the people scream from the rollercoaster