⚘ Chapter 15: Truth hurts like hell

YUKI'S POV

I was at my room bedroom. Carrying the ironed clothes of Jimin and laying it in our bed. I slowly opened the closet and carefully placed the washed clothes. Suddenly, my eyes caught a black envelope that was at farther corner of the closet. I took it out and went to seat on the bed. As I open the envelope, there were some files and a few documents about a company in Thailand. My eyes widened in shock as I saw his resignation letter from the company he works at here in Paris.

I hurriedly scanned the other files and saw his contract with a certain company in Thailand that was signed by him and the president. I covered my mouth, still shook to what I've just known. He didn't planned to leave me again, did he? I hurriedly took my phone and dialed his number. I began to grew impatient as he doesn't answer any of my calls.

Yuki: "Why the hell are you not answering your own damn phone!?!?"

I threw my phone at the wall which made it broken. I began to tear off the files and cramples them as I threw it everywhere. I suddenly heard footsteps running towards the room. Jungkook widened his eyes as he saw me out of control. He didn't hesitate and ran towards me as he hugged me tightly from the back.

Yuki: "FUCKING LET GO OF ME!!!" I started to cry and scream loudly.

Jungkook: "Yuki!!! Enough please!!!" He said worriedly as he tightens the grip around me.

We began to slowly slump to the floor as I began to feel lifelessly tired from crying and shouting from the top of my lungs. I began to tremble in his arms as I burried my face to my palms.

Yuki: "Why does this always happen to me!?!? Why can't I just have a fucking normal life!?!? Why doni always have to suffer!?!?"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I brought a glass of water towards Yuki's room. She was leaning against th headboard of the bed as she look outside the window, thinking deeply. I heave a sigh and knocked on the door before going in. She looked at me and I gave her the glass of water.

Yuki: "Thank you." She smile faintly as she drank the water.

I saw the files that were scattered all ove the floor. It must be Jimin's private files that are from the company he's working at in Thailand. She handed me the glass as she look back at the window. After a few minutes of silence, she suddenly spoke.

Yuki: "It happened... again..."

I looked at her deeply as I feel sorry for her. I don't like seeing her being hurt or even crying. It hurts the hell out of me. I'm weak for those tears.

Yuki: "I was a fool for believing that he changed for me. I guess I was still blinded..." she laugh faintly as she wiped her tears away.

Jungkook: "Yuki..."

Yuki: "I guess this ring has no use anymore." She removed the engagement from her finger and placef it in the drawer.

Jungkook: "There is... something you need to know... about Jimin."

She slowly looked at me with her puffy eyes like she's waiting for me to continue speaking.

***

Jungkook: "This was all his plan."

Yuki: "I... I don't understand." She asked confused.

Jungkook: "Jimin decided to leave Paris not because he doesn't love you anymore nor Minjun... it's because of me."

Yuki: "What do you mean?" I heave a heavy sigh and took adeep breath.

Junglook: "Jimin and I made a deal."

Yuki: "A deal? A deal about what?"

Jungkook: "About whom you will choose between us..." I said without stuttering, feeling scared to how will she react.

Yuki: "WHAT!?!?" She stood up from the bed and looked at me with her face full of anger.

Jungkook: "Y-Yuki–"

Yuki: "What do you even fucking think of me, huh!?!?? A fucking prize!?!? And the winner gets to fuck me!?!? Did you even consider how will I feel when you chose this bet!?!?!? Did you guys even think twice!?!?" She was crying at out of anger as her tears stream down her cheeks.

Jungkook: "Yuki, please forgive me–" I was about to reach for her hand, but she slapped it away.

Yuki: "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!! I HAD ENOUGH WITH THE BOTH OF YOU!!! GET OUT!!! GET THE FUCKING OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER... I MEAN NEVER LET ME SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" She said through gritter teeth as she pointed towards me.

I was a crying mess. I was hesitant, but slowly walked towards the door and exited her room. I walked downstairs and out of the house as I make my way towards my car. I started to drove off thinking where should I go. I can'y believe I agreed to the deal that Jimin and I did. I know that once she knew about this, it will hurt her more than it will hurt us. I shouldn't have done this in the first place. As my mind was filled with countless of thoughts, a bright light shines forth from the right side and the next thing I knew, my car crashed leaving me lifeless inside.

_________________________________________
⚘ end of chapter 15: truth hurts like hell // the alpha's soulmate 2: still with you