⚘ Chapter 4: Girl Time

YUKI'S POV

I was at the bedroom, folding the clothes and putting it inside the wardrobe. I just finished my laundry and Minjun on the other hand, was playing basketball in the front yard together with Jimin, Taehyung & Yoongi oppa. I went downstairs and was greeted by Maria & Claire.

Maria: "Yuki!"

Yuki: "Hey! What's up?"

Claire: "Maria and I are going to pick my wedding gown downtown. Come join us!"

Yuki: "Oh, I can't. I have to take care of Minjun."

Maria: "He is playing with his father. Let him be."

Claire: "Have some timeout in your mom thingy and relax as a freely omega girl you are!"

Yuki: "Well uhm..."

Maria: "Come on! It will be fun! We haven't had a proper bonding time together."

Yuki: "I guess it won't hurt to leave them for a few hours..."

Claire: "That's the spirit girl!"

Yuki: "Lemme just tell Jimin about it."

Maria: "Alright!"

Claire: "We'll wait for you at my car!"

I nodded in response and went to the front yard. I saw my boys, sweating a lot and dead tired playing basketball. Jimin looked at my way as I slowly approached him.

Yuki: "Uhm... the girls invited me to go out with them to pick Claire's wedding gown."

Jimin: "Oh! okay. Have fun then."

Yuki: "Are you sure you guys will be alright on your–"

Jimin: "Don't worry baby, I'll take care of Minjun."

Yuki: "I'll be back at 4."

Jimin: "It's alright baby. Take your time with the girls and have fun!"

He cupped my cheeks and smiled at me. I kissed him in the lips and smield widely as I went to Claire & Maria.

_________________________________________

I was at the store together with Maria & Claire. Maria and I were at the couch while waiting Claire who was trying out his gown at the fitting room. Some time passed, Claire came out and we widened our eyes at how beautiful she was when she wore her wedding gown.

 Some time passed, Claire came out and we widened our eyes at how beautiful she was when she wore her wedding gown

Yuki: "Oh my gosh!! Claire, you look amazing!!"

Maria: "I think I'm falling for you girl..." She faked fainting while we chuckled.

Claire: "Thanks guys! Do you think hobi will love it?" She asked while pouting.

Yuki: "Trust me he will!"