Ch.1-New Era

3rd person POV

Current Time.

it's been almost a month since Itadori Yuuji became Sukuna's vessels and thus this triggers his awakening amongst the stars.

a certain part of a forest started to glow as an unknown powerful energy
created a figure.

a beautiful figure descend from the stars as He slowly open his eyes.
Taking a deep breath and looking around until the glowing energy around him disappeared.

"I'm back, so that mean, he is too" he smiles and look at the night sky.

"Wait for me, my love" he said. and out of nowhere, curse spirit started to come from him. Why? because they want the power within Him. most of them are grade 2 and 1

all of them pounce at the same time, he raise his right hand facing them, fingers moving as a small amount of red energy shoots towards all of the curse spirit making them stop mid air.

he smirks and with one wave of his hand all of them explode.

"weak" he said and another one approach him, This one is different, it have tree branch as an eye, left arm is covered.

and it spoke

"Child, if you have Sukuna's Fingers give it to me and you'll die painless" it said, the curse spirit thought the energy was coming from the finger but it isn't.

"Child huh? so you know Sukuna?" He ask as he stare at the curse spirit with cold stare.

"Why do you care you're going to die anyway" The spirit launch an attack using Giants tree roots from the ground.

before it touch him, it stopped and explode, shocking the spirit. before it attacks again, with the speed that the eye can't see, He was on the spirit's side.

"Am I the one who's going to die?" He said and he touch the spirit sending it flying hitting all the trees in the process.

He uses the red energy to Fly towards the area where the cursed spirit are.

"impossible, only Gojo Satorou Can do such thing, who are you?!" The creature spoke.

he smirk

"Sorry for the late introduction, I'm Kang Raiko" he said Raising his hands in a holding motion as the Curse spirit is Immobilize by Raiko's power.

"now, tell me, where is Sukuna?" He ask again.
it didn't answer but instead trying to escape on Raiko's grasp.

he just looks at the creature and sigh.

"I guess I'll have to do this" he said touching the spirit's head and looking through its thoughts and memories.

"no! no!" the spirit screech in pain.

"Hmm interesting, a young boy? " Raiko said talking to himself while Looking through the spirit's mind, after that, the spirit is unconscious.

"thank you for your cooperation" he said smiling. he was about to finish him but a curse spirit with a volcano head interrupt grabbing the other one in the process and attack Raiko.

of course the attack did nothing to him, but he can't believe they escape.

he sigh again and slowly land on the ground.

He hid the energy he was emitting to make him look like normal and powerless.

"This is a New Era huh?" He ask himself and look at himself in the process, he is still wearing his Kimono from before, hair is still long.