Ch.2 - Perfect Duo

Raiko's POV

waking up with the bird's song and fresh breeze is nothing more like a relaxing life.

I sit up from my bed and watch the scenery outside in the 'glass window'

i smile and thought
'feels like everything that happens is a dream'
setting that aside, I have something to do. To find the Boy who named Itadori Yuuji.

I yawn and stretch all my muscles as i stand up and went to the bath to clean myself and start the day with a fresh Looking me, the Servants leaves what you call comfy clothes for me to wear, different variations of what they call pants, undies, shirts and shoes.

'wow, i have no idea what thing would look good on me' I thought to myself as I stare at the clothes while wearing a 'bathrobe'

"Kagami! i need your help!" I call from my room as i heard a footsteps running towards the direction of my room.

and the person outside knock.

"Master, Did you call for me?" Kagami ask on the other side of the door.

"Yes, I don't know what to wear, can you help me?" I ask as I slowly open the door for her to come in.

she smile seeing me as I smile back

"Of course! you just ask the right person!" she replied happily.

"Yeah, figure" i replied sitting on my bed as she looks at the clothes that's neatly fold on a table.

"hmmmmm" she said staring at me and back at the clothes.

then she pick things up and gave it to me
"Master!, This is an over size shirt you wear this first then you wear this! a cargo pants! you should tuck the shirt in, and this is a belt it goes in the pants over here, and here some combat shoes!" she said as she points everything out

"uh huh" i said and nods in agreement.

i went to the bathroom and wears them as she said and look at the mirror.

"not bad" i said looking at myself, wearing white over size shirt, black cargo pants and boots.

i walk outside the bathroom and show her how i look.

"how do i look?" i ask nervously.

"kyaaaa!! master!! you look pretty!!! omg!" she squeal making me, cover my ears.

'omg?' i thought to myself.

"Thank you i guess? arghhh! i should do something with my hair!" i said grabbing my black hair with white strands in random parts.

"lemme help you with that!" she said grabbing a hair brush and pulling me to sit on a chair in front of a mirror.

she smile as she started to brush my hair and put it up with a high pony tail, leaving my 'curtain bangs' in the side of my face. to finish the look, she put a golden hair ring in my hair where she tied it and lock it with a long golden pin.

"there, a modern look with a xx era hairstyle" she said proudly, smiling at me with sparkles all over her.

"ahhhhhh!! Master you are so pretty!! prettier than me!" she pout making me chuckle.

"Oh shush! you're pretty" i said as i smile at her.

after that, we went outside for me to eat a delicious breakfast, I did enjoy the food and since i like food so much, i ate a lot. specially those things they called 'pancakes' they're amazing.

after my big breakfast i went and look around the house, and come across a familiar room, opening the door , it reveals the spirit pool, the water still glowing, and the vegetation around it are still beautiful.