Bossy Pants

He was particularly rough with her today. Maybe it was because she had teased him earlier and if this was the result, she planned on teasing him much more in the future. 

With one quick motion, he entered her, slamming her into the table, repeating the movement as he used his free hands to lift her dress and take her breasts into his hands, pinching her nipples and massaging, alternating. Feeling rather glad that she'd forgone all undergarments

The combination of him touching her and entering her repeatedly was one that words could not express. 

It took no time for her to feel herself coming close to the edge, and from his rushed and heavy breathes, he was close too. Expecting him to continue and finish, she was a bit surprised when, instead, he had her stand and face him. 

He picked her up and placed her on the table, putting her legs around his waist and entering her again, this time pumping faster than before.

She gripped the edge of the table feeling as though at any moment, she would break either her bones or the table. Whichever one came first. 

A couple of thrusts later, he was coming and she followed shortly thereafter, still pulsing minutes after they were done. 

Harry leaned down and kissed her sweaty skin. First her shoulder, then her collar bone, then her chin and finishing off by kissing her lips lightly. 

As he pulled away, she smiled at him.

“I love you.”

“I love you too”, he replied. 

“And it’s not just because of the amazing sex and the fact that my dress somehow still stayed on.”

“Continue….”

“I just…. I love everything about us. I love that we still have our friends and we still have our lives, but somehow we’ve begun a life of our own. And it’s been so good. It’s been exciting and fun seeing this other side of you. The romantic and um….. Very sexual side. But it’s how you can be performing in front of thousands of people, but you sing certain lines directly to me.”

“I love you too. So much. And you have just reminded me that I have a surprise for you tonight. I probably won’t see you between now and then because you’re busy and well… We have a show, so I’ll send you a text and just meet me where I tell you, okay?”

“Okay, bossy pants.”

“That’s right. I am the bossy pants here. Mostly because you didn’t wear pants of any sort today…”, he smirked as he pulled his pants up and zipped them, buttoning them and placing one more kiss on her cheek before sneaking out of the room.

Tori put herself back together and, for a while, just sat and thought. How did the man who couldn’t (literally) kill a fly, be so rough and demanding when it came to sex?

She couldn’t wrap her mind around it and she didn’t really want to either. This phenomenon of a man was the perfect mix for her. And he was all hers. That was what made her heart feel like it was too big for her body. Harry Edward Styles, sex god and most kind-hearted person in the world, was all hers.