Bun in Oven

A few weeks later they were back on the road and Tori hadn’t been doing so well. She was finding it difficult to hide the fact that she was sick multiple times throughout the day.

Harry had mentioned that it was probably just a stomach bug, nothing to worry about.

The week continued and Tori was trying to get creative by saying she needed to take a call if she felt like she was going to be sick. On one day in particular, they were at the concert venue and the boys were about to head onstage, doing their prayer/chant.

Checking around, she noticed everyone busy. Caroline Watson was putting away the clothes that hadn’t been used for today, security was making sure to be at the ready for when the boys began the show, Lottie was sitting in the hang out room on her phone. So she snuck away to the nearest bathroom, knowing she had all of ten minutes before throwing up the meal she’d had a few short hours before. Nothing seemed to stay down lately.

She entered the stall and went through the routine of pulled her hair up using the hair tie that now lived on her wrist for just this occasion. She then leaned over and waited for the ill feeling to roll over her, the one she’d suppressed just minutes before. And as per usual, it all came up, leaving her feeling winded and producing a bead of sweat on her brow. This was awful, but it would eventually be completely worth it.

Knowing there was nothing left to throw up, she stood up, flushed, pulled her hair out of the hair tie and exited the stall to wash her hands.

Staring down at the water, she was startled by the cough of someone behind her.

“So uh…. How long do you think you can keep it a secret?”, said Lou with the most obnoxious expression across her face.

Tori went pale. But she knew eventually people would find out and that Lou, of all people, was incredibly trustworthy. 

“Lou… I’m sorry I hadn’t told you, but it’s only been about a month and I just hadn’t known how to tell you and I felt like I wanted to because you had Lux and you know what this is like I just….”

Lou let her trail off and then she shrieked and ran towards her, hugging her. 

“I AM SO FOOKIN EXCITED!!!! But you know you’re going to be the most hated person on earth by all tha girls?”

“Yes… I know”, Tori chuckled. “I’m well-aware I chose to have a child with one of the worlds most loved guys. Quite a bother actually. But then again, I look at that handsome dimply face and I forget that.”

The rest of the show, Lou and Tori hid away in the back of the hang out room talking about the baby. What if it was a girl? What if it was a boy? What if it had a mix of her and Harry’s gorgeous eyes AND his dimples? What would they name it? Would Harry tell it awful jokes? Would Liam make it eat its baby food only with forks? All these hilarious questions made Tori feel validated about this massive event in her life.

The last song could be heard and the crew began to get everything together in the hopes of getting out of there and back to the bus as soon as possible.

Once back on the bus, Tori took Harry to the very back of the bus while everyone recanted the events of the show up by the front. 

“Lou knows….”

Harry looked at Tori with wide eyes. “How does she know???”

“She heard me getting sick in the bathroom. I think she just put it all together. I mean, it’s really not difficult to figure out what is happening.”

“Oh…. Right…. So…. Well, I mean… Do you think….. What I’m saying is…..”

“Haz…. Spit it out love.”