You confuse me

Sana's POV

I decided to go directly to Jennie-unnie's place. I always want to share everything with her. It would also give her assurance that I'm not regretting anything.

I came to a full stop in front of the gate, I opened my messages and couldn't help but smile when I saw Dahyun's message. I sent a quick reply to her, "Look at you, missing me already."

I noticed a black Jeep in front. I wondered if she's with someone right now. Normally, when Jennie-unnie notices my car, she would automatically open the front gate for me, but it remains closed now. So I went out and pressed the password, so that the gate would open. I drove my car inside the property and when I got out, I called for unnie.

"Jennie-unnie!" I hear laughter from inside the house. I expected her to welcome me, but a little brown dog welcomed me instead. I squealed in delight as I carried the dog. "Who is this cutie?"

The dog leaned his head sideways as if trying to understand what I just said.

"In here, baby!" Jennie-unnie shouted from the kitchen. I skipped happily when I heard her voice, she seemed happy. Carrying the dog all the way to the kitchen, not sure what to expect.

When I entered, I was astonished at the scene unfolding. Jennie-unnie is laughing with flour all over her face, there's also another tall girl who's probably the reason for this whole mess. I never saw unnie be this reckless, but it made me happy. "You found, Kuma!"

"You're finally learning how to act like a kid now?" I teased her. I let Kuma go and the puppy happily ran back to the living room.

"I'm not the kid, she is!" While she pointed at the other girl.

The other girl smiled at me, and approached me with caution. She offered her hand to me, "Hi! I'm Lisa! I'm Kuma's other mom."

I raised my brows. Is this Momo's business partner?

"No, you're not! He's mine. You gave him to me!"

"He's our kid!" They bantered back and forth. "I have parental rights!". To which unnie doesn't have a comeback.

"Wow! You managed to tame this kitten!"

"Barely! I almost died, you know?" Jennie-unnie looks like she's about to pounce on Lisa, so she went behind me to evade the kitten's clutches. I laughed at the ridiculousness of it all while shaking my head.

I hugged Jennie-unnie regardless of the flour all over her face and clothes. "I had a great day, unnie!"

"Oh? Is that so? I'm happy for you then." She's stroking my hair while hugging me back. She's really soft when it comes to me.

"Let me just clean this up, and please call Momo. Let's have a night out!" She said after we broke the hug. "And you!" pertaining to Lisa, "You can stay for dinner. Come with me, you have to clean yourself too."

"I have spare clothes in my car, I totally anticipated that we would get dirty thus the need to change clothes." Lisa smuggly said.

"Ugh! Gross!" I exclaimed.

"I changed my mind, you need to leave now!" Jennie-unnie glared at her, to which Lisa just laughed.

We began walking out of the kitchen, and while I settled myself on the couch. The couple walked out of the house, possibly so that Lisa could get the car out of the driveway and inside the property.

"Momoring!! I'm at Jennie-unnie's place. She said that we should have a night out." I excitedly told Momo when she picked up my call after two rings.