Moves and Countermoves

Dahyun's POV

"I already called Mr. Minatozaki, and he said that you should be there before eight in the morning. I already forwarded his number to you, dad. Please take care, okay? I'll try to drop by later." I hung up, and sipped my morning coffee.

Sana's doing her make-up. We still have time before office hours.

I peeked from the bedroom door, and there I see the most beautiful being. God-given really. I rushed to hug her from behind, hmmmm, she smells good.

"Ohhhh, someone's cuddly this morning." Sana cooed.

"What do you mean? I always love your cuddles!" I acted offended.

"Yeah?" She faced me, and wrapped her arms around my neck, my hands still on her waist.

"Of course, that's the best part of the morning!" She giggled. Ahh, my favorite sound.

She pushed me to sit on the bed and straddled me. "Well, we can make the morning even better..."

----

We arrived at the office on the dot. Thanks for a certain Minatozaki's naughtiness. She's smiling widely as if we're not about to be late. I told you, devil spawn.

Not that I'm not smiling either.

"Baby? I'll be going to check up on my dad later today, okay? Don't worry, I'll come pick you up afterwards."

"I'm excited for dad!" She excitedly said.

"Me too! All thanks to the universe who placed me in your path."

"Everything's meant to happen, baby. And dad's gonna be great! I just know it." Sana said. She moved behind me and started massaging my shoulders which I find calming.

"Oh, baby before I forgot, Mr. Jung's request should be done within this week, okay? I already talked to Kyulkyung to work with you on this."

I heard her scoff so I kissed her hands. "You're still not over that baby?"

"Over what?" She said innocently.

"Nothing, baby." I got up, and kissed her cheeks, "Let's get to work. I love you! See you later."

"I love you too! Behave please!"

I chuckled as I went out of the room.

I saw Mina walking out of her room as well, and I greeted her, "Good morning, Mina!"

"Hi Hyun! Good to see you. I'm just here to fetch Sana."

"She's inside. I got to go!"

With long strides, I went to the meeting room, I have a lot to prepare. I smiled to myself thinking about how happy I am with my life right now.

It's not monotonous anymore. It's filled with bright and vibrant colors.

---

The meeting went without a hitch. I decided to check up on Sana, so I knocked on the door of their meeting room. They are in the middle of brainstorming for the most recent project with Mr. Jung.

I sat in front of the team, and Sana gave me a copy of everything that they have agreed to. I scanned the said copy and I'm very satisfied with the results.

Smiling at the team, "Great job, everyone! We only need to have this approved by the financial team, and then we can have this presented to Mr. Jung." Everyone was smiling back, and we continued to finalize everything.

During lunch time, I announced that their lunch is on me. The team deserved it, they really did a great job. Everyone cheered and started to get out of the room. I advised them to meet me at the restaurant across our office.