Part 27

Averys POV

I spent the next day at the hospital just so the doctors could make sure I wouldn't faint or anything at a random time.

It was finally time for me to leave and Lena was going to drive me home.
"Should we go meet Thor's friend?" She asked me.
"Yea but I gotta get out of this clothes." I said, pointing down at the pyjamas Lena had brought me.
"Alright, next stop your house." She said.
We drove to my house and saw Sam standing outside my door.
"Hey Sam what are you doing?" I asked him.
"I have a plan." He stated.
"Just listen to him, it's good." Lena added.
"It's about Nat." Sam said.
Nope nope nope I am not dealing with this right now, I literally just almost died and now I have to confront Nat. I walked back to my car and wanted to drive away but the doctor said I'm not ready yet, so I hopped into the passenger seat.
"Cmon Avery." Sam pleaded.
He came over and tried to open my door but I had locked it.
"No sam, I'm not in the mood to speak to Nat right now." I told him.
"Ok. I won't force you to do anything, buttttt if you feel like getting revenge tell me" he said, i just rolled my eyes.
I unlocked the car door and let them in whilst I got out to go inside to change.

Once I was done changing I headed out to the car and we drove to the avengers facility. When we got there there was more new people than I had expected. There was a giant ship on the side of the building and I think I  saw a tree and a raccoon speaking? I'm not sure, maybe I'm still a little woozy from the hospital.
"Umm Sam? Who are they?" I asked.
"Oh that's groot and rocket." He said.
We got out of the car and greeted everyone.
"Hi I'm Avery." I said shaking some guys hand.
"I'm Peter quill, and these are my friends gamora, drax, groot, rocket and mantis." He said, "and we are the guardians of the galaxy!" He stated proudly.
"We never agreed on that name." Gamora smacked his arm.
I just laughed and went over to meet the person I was told to come and meet.
"Avery!!!" Thor boomed.
"Hey Thor." I laughed at how loud he was.
"Come on follow me, you need to meet Valkyrie." He told me.
Thor and I started walking inside and I was very surprised I hadn't run into Nat yet. But as we walked into the living room I realized I had spoken too soon.

There she was, still with Carol. No no no i was not going to let her ruin this day for me. I came here to meet everyone, not to be sad about what's happening with Nat.

"Valkyrie! Over here!" Thor called her over.
Wow. I must admit she was beautiful, but then she went over to Carol before coming to us and she kissed carol?!
———————————————————
Authors note:
As you can see I am not dead! sorry I haven't posted in a while I'm just really burnt out from school and I don't feel like doing anything right now but I will be posting more often during the summertime because I will not be having school :-)