Tsunami

The sky was pretty today. There was some marshmallow like white cloud other than that it was all blue. It’s really refreshing watching a clear sky like that. I was on a ship patrolling a certain area of Grandline. I was the captain of this ship. This was the first time I'm doing something on my own. I was nervous but i'm gonna do my best. I was promoted again after that incident in punk hazard. I know i don't deserve it. I also wanted to oppose but smoker san didn’t let me.

It's been a month after that incident. I thought about it afterwards a lot. Like a lot. About the strawhats mostly. After thinking a lot i realized,I was just trying to find reasons to hate the strawhats. I could say they are pirates and that's the reason. But after watching them saving the people in arabasta,childrens in punk hazard,  i was not sure about it anymore. Bad people don't save people. They were doing things what we navy failed to do. It was shameful for me to accept but it was true. So i think they are good people but they are still pirates and we will follow our duty. I didn’t interact with any strawhats other than zoro but they seems to be friendly people. Only that moss head was rude. He thinks so high of him, it pisses me off. So I like the strawhats other than that rude roronoa zoro..

After 2days the sea became windy and sky became cloudy. It was in evening. This is what happens in sea,weather changes suddenly. In no time we were in a tsunami. We were struggling with this tsunami. But we passed through it alive. It was still raining and windy. Then I noticed two ships were coming towards us and they were pirate ship. Not only that they had yonko bigmom's flag on it. "This is bad" i thought to myself. They are bigmom's pirate,they must be strong. We didn’t know how far We've came in this tsunami,we might've entered bigmom's territory. Pirates likes to attack ships during natural disasters when ships are already weak from dealing with it. Those two ships were pretty big.  Those two ships cornered our ship in no time. I tried to navigate when i saw those ship but this was their territory. They knew this water better than us. They blocked our ship with their ships. We couldn’t turn the ship or go forward.

"What we have here? A marine ship? Who is in charge?" a guy with a big head asked. I could feel he was strong. I stepped forward and introduced myself. "Wooo.. A lady.. A sexy one.. A sexy marine lady aye.." he said in an indecent tone. My blood boiled just hearing that but i was keeping my cool for my subordinates. They were already tired because of the tsunami also there were atleast 400 pirates on those two ships. I was aware of the situation we were in. So i kept my cool and said " We do not wish to fight. Unblock our path and let us go."

"Let you go?" he started laughing.  "Look at the situation you are in sweetie. Do you think we will let you go. I also have plans with you" he said. I could see the lust in his eye. I looked away in disgust.

"Don't scare them patty. We should be nice to our guests" said another man from the 2nd ship. He was tall and had four hands. He was also strong. In this one month i trained a lot to grow stronger but i wasn’t sure if i could beat these two,also they were a lot in number.

He clapped his hand and disappeared. "Wow this one is pretty. I didn’t see a pretty marine captain in a while" he said from right behind me. When did he. So he was a devil fruit user. He could transport when he claps. He claps with two hands and he had sword in other two hands. I put my hand on my sword when i heard from him behind me. "I saw her first. She is mine. Don't touch her harald" that other guy said who's name is patty i guess.
"I'm sure we can share patty. Don't be so selfish. She looks like she can please both of us" said the other guy from behind. This was beyond my limit. I couldn’t just stand there and hear these dirty comments. I took out my sword. "Looks like you don't understand civil language. I won't let you insult me anymore." i warned. "We won't let anyone insult our captain either" said one of the subordinates and others agreed. Everybody took out their swords and prepared to war. I swung my sword towards the guy behind me but he clapped and transport back to his ship.

"This is gonna be fun, what do you say patty?" harald said in a challenging tone. It was a fight for honor. I rather die than losing it.