Meeting the strawhats

We went to the market. It didn't take long to find his crew. I thought they would be worried but they looked like they were all chilling like It's a regular thing, a crewmate getting lost. They all were gathered in a bar. Their captain luffy was eating. Others were drinking and gossiping. We went close they noticed him.

"Where did you get lost this time zoro? We had to wait for a whole day. You know how much luffy eaten in this one day. You need to pay for it. It's your fault." - a orange haired girl scolded him. Wait i know her, she is nami. Their navigator. I know them all but i never interacted with them.

A yellow haired guy noticed me behind him.. Started to run towards me. "Tashigi-chaaannnn" shit he knows my name. He almost bumped into me but zoro stood infront of me. He looked pissed.

"Why is such a beautiful lady with you marimo?" he asked. I laughed in my mind. Marimo? Lol well his head kinda looks like that.

"Why is a marine girl with you? how can you get lost and bring back a marine girl? Where is her team we need to leave now?" nami panicked after noticing me.

Yellow haired guy, sanji was looking at me intently. His pervy stares made me uncomfortable. But i think he noticed my bruises and held zoro by his collar instantly.
"What did you do to a lady, you asshole? I'm gonna chop you like a broccoli." zoro also had his hand on his sword. Oh no! I didn't wanted to start a fight between them.

"He saved me. I was almost dead on the beach. He saved my life. Please don't fight." i plead. His expression changed to pervy eyes in a second.

"Where are you hurt tashigi chan. Show me i will treat you. I will cook you nutritious food so You'll get better in no time." he said. He is a pervert but he looks kind and a gentleman.

"I don't wanna bother you. I just need a den den mushi so that i can communicate with my crew."
I told them what happened to me after that.

"Unlucky for you. This island doesn't have a den den mushi. This island is a deserted island. People are poor here. Also our den den mushi is also not working. " nami informed.

I was really worried because i never heard about this island so it must be really far from my base. What will i do on an island like this. How will i get back to my team. Zoro looked at me once and went to where luffy was. Luffy and others were also listening to us talking. Zoro was going to talk to him but before that he said to me,"come with us. We will drop you near a marine base or something"

I was shocked. Is he really trying to help a marine? What if i am a spy or something. He is really dumb. I looked at zoro. He looked pleased with his captain's decision. But he already helped me a lot. I was already embarrassed. I didn't wanted to bother them.

"No. That would be asking a lot from you. I will figure something out. I am sure my team is searching for me. They will find me here. I can wait here by then." i replied.

"You were fighting two big ships of big mom's pirate. I don't think anyone survived that. They will think you died. " zoro spoke.

Well it was true. They might think I'm dead and stop searching. I can't never get back then. Tears started filling in my eyes. I was doing so well holding back my emotions but i never felt this helpless ever. I felt like screaming and crying my heart out.

"Yes, you are going with us.if you refuse, we will tie you and take you with us." luffy said smiling at me. His smile was comforting. Just watching him smile made me feel better.

"Thank you." i said to him.

"You don't need to. These two Won't let me live if i didn't help you." he said pointing at zoro and sanji. I smiled. He looks kind. Also he looks younger than zoro but he was their captain.

Such an odd pirate crew. Speaking of odd they had a raindeer and a skeleton and a robot in their crew. I didn't know much about them tho. I knew the raindeer. His name was chopper. He was the ship's doctor. He came towards me, he looked scared tho. He was so cute.

"Show me your injuries. I will treat them. You can get infected if not treated in time." he asked me.
I kneeled in front of him as he was so small that he couldn't reach me. "You are so cute and talented" i complemented him. His face gone red in a second and he started dancing.

He looked really happy because of the complement. Kawaii. He bandaged my wounds. Gave me medicine. He is a good doctor.

I noticed nami looked worried. I am sure she doesn't support this decision but it was their captain's order. I ate with them. They are such a chaotic group.
Zoro and there was another lady in their group was quite , i know her tho. The devil child nico robin. I read so many articles about her. I was kinda scared of her. But when i looked at her she smiled at me warmly. All of them are really nice.

Never in my life i thought i will sail in a pirate ship with a pirate crew. But here i am. We board the ship. Nami said there is a navy base in the next island. It will take two days to reach there. They will drop me near the base in a boat. I was finally feeling good. Mentally and physically. Dr chopper's medicine was already working. I wondered how will it be like to be in a pirate ship. I was excited and tensed at the same time.