Scarcity

I woke up to namis screams. I got outside.Found nami thrashing luffy. Nami was scolding him for eating everything on the ship. This is the weirdest pirate group ever. Their navigator was beating their captain for eating all the food.

"We are out of food and cola. How are we supposed to go to the next island luffy? There is no island other than that marine base." nami spoke angrily.

Luffy was just saying sorry. He didn’t seem to care much. Then nami saw me. I could feel she had evil plans on her mind looking at her expression.

"Let's make her hostage and asks for supplies to the navy.'' she pointed her finger to me. This woman can sell out anyone for money. I couldn’t believe it.

" What if nobody knows her here. She doesn’t even have her id. They might not believe us." zoro spoke.

"Let's attack the marine base and take all their food" luffy spoke which leads to nami punching him on the face.

They were just discussing their plans like i was not there.

"These waters don't have enough fishes for us too. It will take atleast 3-4 days to go to the next island. We need cola for sunny too." nami informed.

We got closer to the island where i was supposed to be deported. It was already afternoon.We saw the base and infront of it there was a small town.

"We have to go to that town for supplies. We are out of money too. We would be really lucky if they have a casino there." nami stated. Everyone agreed. Luffy seems to be the most excited. He doesn’t seems to care that he is going in an island full of marines.

Nami came to me and said "It's time for you to return our favour. You are going with us. Help us find supplies.  Then you are good to go after we leave." I wanted to return the favour but helping a pirate group was against my ethics.

"We won't do anything wrong i promise. You won't get in any trouble. Just help us please." she begged. I couldn’t say no. I agreed.

Luffy was really excited to go but nami ordered that only she, sanji,  me and zoro will go. Because others will draw attention. "I will protect you with my life nami-swann, tashigi-chan" sanji screamed with excitement.

Nami was taking extra precautions.Zoro didn’t take his swords.She also made him wear a cap to cover his green hair with jeans and t-shirt. I Won't say he looked absolutely hot but you can guess. Sanji and nami also dressed casual.

We boarded a small boat and went to the town. Luffy was super pissed. He wanted to go there badly but he draws way too much attention.

We reached the town from back of the island. There was no guards on that side. I hid my sword there for now. Then We blended with the people there. It was a small town but we found a bar and casino there. But there was marines every corner of this town. It was already evening now.

We wandered around the town to gather information. Nami divided us in pair. She and sanji, me and zoro. She told us to behave like a couple with a wink. I can tell she is enjoying this. We got more awkward.

After some time nami informed that the casino was filled with marines. We have to be careful. Nami had some money to gamble. She divided the money too. I never gambled in my life. I thought it’s illegal. Isn't it? Why the marines here are involved in this?

I wanted to gather more information.  There’s something wrong going in this base. We went inside the casino and bar. Nami was getting a lot of attention because of her perfect figure. She used this opportunity to get friendly with some of the marine officers. If i could ever gain that much confidence.

After entering the casino,zoro straight up went to the bar. I followed him behind. "Oi,you can't drink here. We don't have money. You need to earn money remember? " i whispered. The crowd was noisy here. I am not sure if he heard me or not.

I was wearing that black dress from tomorrow. I noticed A group of marines were looking at me with lustful eyes. I looked away with disgust. Zoro noticed them.

I was standing front of the bar table. Zoro came in front of me. He came close to me,so close that i already stopped breathing.  He pushed my hair behind my ear with his hand. I felt all my blood rushing to my face.

He leaned on next. His face was two inches apart from mine. I couldn’t help but look into his eyes. I never saw him from this close. Everything else stopped for me. I couldn’t register anything anymore. He came near my ear. I felt his breath on my neck. I felt weak on my knees. I hold the bar table so that i won't fall.

"Smile. We are putting up a show. " he whispered in my ear. Right! We are just pretending to be a couple. Get your shit together tashigi. I didn’t like the fact that he intimidates me so much. He has so much power over me. I am sure i don’t affect him at all. He doesn’t even care. It wasn’t fair.

He moved away a bit. I saw a marine watching him with suspicious eyes. He was looking at his ear. Fuck his earrings! Anyone can recognize him from it. I immediately cupped his face with my hand covering his face and got closer to him. I put my other hand on his neck. This is the boldest I've ever been in my life. He was taken aback, i could see it on his face. "Your earrings " i whispered.  He understood and played along. He put his hand on my waist. I am sure we were looking like a typical couple. 

I watched that guy going away with the corner of my eye. I got away from his hold. It was hard for me to breath when he was that close. It got awkward again.

"Let's do what we are here for." i stated. He nodded. I need to hurry. They need to go. It was way too much for me. It was wrong but it felt right. I wasn’t ready to address this "it" for now.
I need to end this as soon as possible.