Day one

Brian F:

"Hi flop! How are you?" I greeted Brian, opening my arms to hug him. I helped him to get his stuff inside and offered him a drink. We talked about our situation and how we were both physically feeling, but gladly none of us were showing symptoms of the virus.

"It's already 8pm... Should we order something?" Brian asked.
"Actually I wanted us to cook our own dinner. Let's see what you can do with your hands!" I happily responded.
"Well I can make a lot of good things with them but not necessarily food related..." Brian said with a smirk.
"Stop being so nasty!" I laughed and blushed.
"Come help me in the kitchen."

We decided to make pizza.
"Nooo you're doing it wrong!" I whined as Brian tried to spread the dough.
"I'm trying my best you should be happy I didn't drop it on the floor!" Brian replied while taking a handful of flour and throwing it at me.
"Oh no don't look at me like that..."
I took the whole pack and spilled it over his head.
"Look at the mess you've made! Besides in your own house... but now you've got to hug me" Brian put his arms around my waist and made sure to cover me with the flour on his shirt. I tried to remove his hands from my body but he pulled me tighter. I closed my eyes as I felt his warm chest pressed against mine. It was good.
"Stooooop!" I begged.
"Okay okay fine... I have to take a shower now."
"Yeah go I'll call you when the pizza's ready."

"Brian? Brian!" I heard calling from the bathroom.
"Can you bring me clothes I forgot to take them."
I went back to the living room and grabbed a t-shirt, underwear and shorts from his suitcase.
"Here!"
He opened the door and was just wearing a towel around his waist. Water was still dripping from his torso. In this moment I just wanted to catch every droplet with my tongue while licking up and down his abs.
"Do you want to enter or...?" Brian asked me, embarrassed. I realized that he grabbed what I was handing to him a while ago and that I've just been staring at him.
"Huh no sorry. The pizza's ready by the way..."
"I'm coming!"

Fuck I felt so dumb. I didn't want to be so awkward with him and make him ill-at-ease.

We watched The Real Housewives ATL while eating our homemade pizza.

"I'm so tired I think I'm gonna go to bed" I said yawning.
"Yes me too. Can you just give me a blanket and a pillow?" Brian replied.
"What do you mean? I've already made the bed!"
"Oh no I don't wanna bother you. I'll sleep on the couch."
I shook my head and grabbed his arm.
"Come on don't act prude around me."
I dragged him to my room and we both undressed to put on our pjs. I consciously avoided looking at him.

"Really? You know I hate to cuddle while sleeping." Brian whispered as I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his chest.
"Then let's not sleep." I mumbled.
"What did you say?"
"Ugh nothing. Night." I responded annoyed while turning on my side, facing away from him.