Dallas's problems and illness

Demi's POV: I ran up to my room crying, I don't know what is up with Dallas and why she already hates Wilmer. I love him and that's all that should matter. I mean yeah Wilmer has a past with girls (don't know if true) but hey I have a past with self harm and eating disorder but people change I mean I did. I am not the same girl I was when I was 17 I can tell you that. I just wish I knew what her problem was. I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of footsteps walking into my room.

Wilmer:hermosa
He sounded concerned. I just cried into my pillow well before Wilmer walked to my bed and pulled me into him *which I didn't mind*
Demi:I just don't understand why she already hates you and you didn't even do anything.
That's when I started sobbing even harder.
Wilmer:hermosa please stop crying you're gonna make yourself sick
It was too late for him to say that because I got up and ran to the bathroom connected to my bedroom and threw up in the toilet. Wilmer came in and held my hair. Ugh this is not how I wanted the night to go. While I was throwing up I heard someone come into my bathroom, it was my mom. Oh my god I hope she doesn't think it's self inflicted.

Dianna: honey are you alright
I couldn't answer because I couldn't stop throwing up. Which is weird because when you're upset and make yourself sick you only throw up once I couldn't stop. But luckily Wilmer answered for me.
Wilmer:she got upset and got herself worked up too much and got sick but I'm kinda worried because when you get too upset you only throw up once she hasn't stopped and it's been a good 5 minutes.
Have I really been throwing up for 5 minutes. DAMN. After a few seconds I finally stop enough to get away from the toilet and lean against the wall.
Wilmer:you ok hermosa?
I couldn't speak because my throat hurt from throwing up for 5 minutes so I just shake my head no.
Dianna: I'll be right back.
My mom leaves the bathroom and comes back seconds later with a thermometer. She puts it under my tongue and we wait. Once we heard beeping my mom pulled it out (that sounds so sexual 😂😂😂) and read it and her face like dropped.
Dianna:honey you have a 103 degree fever.
Once she said that I felt the need to throw up again and so I did. My mom left after a while. Wilmer helped me to the bed and stayed with me. We put a garbage bin by me because I couldn't really walk. I cuddled into Wilmer. I basically got no sleep because I couldn't stop throwing up. I got maybe 15 minutes of sleep between every throw up session. Every time I threw up Wilmer held my hair and rubbed my back. The appointment for the doctor is already made. He is coming to my house cause I can't move. This is going to be a long night.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so the ()is an authors note and the *is what the persons POV thinks