You hated clones?

Din Djarin stood at the back of the cockpit. Looking at both the mandalorians in the piloting seats.

All of a sudden a voice came over the coms.

"Please identify yourself" the voice sounded a lot like Fett. A similarly deep voice.

"It's me Cody" Bo Katan replied.

"Welcome back" he replied.

Din didn't say anything. Maybe he was miss hearing it. Although he was pretty good at recognising voices.

The ship came in and landed on this snowy planet call Vallock-6. The 3 mandalorians moved off the ship. Outside was 5 more mandalorians. 4 of them in the usual blue armour but the last 1 wore orange and grey armour, even had a visor and shoulder antenna.

"Welcome back Bo Katan" he sounded exactly like Boba.

"Thank you, Cody. This is who I was telling you about" she made a gesture towards Djarin.

"He had the dark saber?" She nodded stiffly towards Cody.

"Who are you?" Questioned Din.

The mandalorian removed his helmet to reveal a clone face. He looked older. Greying hair and stubble. A long white scar trailing down his face.

"I thought you hated clones?" Din's attention immediately turned towards Bo Katan.

"Not all of them" she replied, softly looking at the clone before her.