On The Run

The female mandalorian jumped through the underworld of Coruscant. Tried for murder of her sister. Despite all her hate for her older sister, she would never dream of killing her. She may not of liked her all the time but her respect for her went far and wide. Now she's gone and Bo is the main suspect.

Down here was Dim light and no friendly. Only murderers, thieves and rapists. What do you really expect from level 1212. But they didn't matter, her thirst for survival won out over all as she rushed through this underworld, dire and desperate to escape and feel freedom once again.

Commander Fox and the Coruscant guard rushed behind her. While not as fast, they kept a constant pace. Fox occasionally barking the odd order for them to split up and cut her off but that never worked. Even the massiffs seemed sleepy and lazy, barely able to track her scent.

"The hell is wrong with that mutt!?" Growled Fox at the clone who held the tight leash around the predator's neck.

"I don't know, sir. I think maybe the food was poisoned" he called back. Fox was becoming infuriated with this mission and his men. Couldn't even hunt down a simple escapee. This would be on his record to haunt him for weeks to come.

Bo then pushed her way inside a bar. Fox pointed straight ahead. "She went in there!" He called out so his brothers couldn't hear him. "After her!" He followed up. They double timed their speed and rushed into the bar. Pushing through crowds of people who were dancing and drinking. The massiffs caused a ruckus, scaring the patrons of the bar.

But it doesn't matter all clones had lost sight of their target. Fox hissed to himself in frustration as the bright lights around him blinded him. "Come on, she's gone" he moaned as he dragged his men out of the bar, defeated.

Meanwhile Kryze had ran out the back door and climbed onto the roof. She kept her head down as she watched the shock troopers March back to base. The hounds still no more active. After they were finally out of sight she let out a sigh of relief. After a second she removed her helmet, her face was covered in tears and sweat from fear, pain and exhaustion. She feels her whole world crashing in on her.

Her people will never accept her. No one would ever hire a former death watch member. And her face will instantly be recognised by the republic. She's done for.

"That was quite a chase" a voice called from across the roof. The voice the same as the clones chasing her. But he wasn't wearing a helmet. And his face was masked in shadow. "So what's a pretty little girl like you doing on the run" he mocked. Instantly one clone that came to her mind.

"Yeah, I didn't see you help such a helpless little girl" she called back to the figure. His orange and white armour glistened in the darkness of the underworld. His iconic helmet by his side, blaster rifle held tightly in his other hand.

"That's a lie, poisoned the hounds food. Weakened their senses. You're welcome" he shot back with a small chuckle. And her face instantly turned into confusion and slight appreciation.

He walked out of the darkness. Everything was the same. Same armour. Same scar trailing down his perfect face. Same short army hair. Same dark mud brown eyes. Same rigid structure, so similar to her own.

"Why?" She asked, a hint curious.

"I wanted a kiss" he replied and placed down his rifle on the floor behind him. And extended an arm. An arm of what? Friendship, love, guilt, it didn't matter. It was a hand.

She took it and stood to her feet. She checked again. Everything was the same since she last saw him. Eyes, structure, the lot.

"I don't give them out for free" she smirked. His face never changed, a face of a soldier awaiting orders.

"I know. I had to pay you five credits just for you to talk to me for a minute" he laughed to himself and she did too. But her face soon turned serious. Looking back in those same Jango eyes which haunts her all those years later. And he looked into those emerald eyes which made him feel a pain, a pain of loneliness.

"Cody, I'm in trouble I need you're help" she begged. Once again no change in his face.

"Why, so I can be your errand boy again?" He teased and she knew. He wasn't playing easy. She knew the pain he felt wasn't one he would let go with the snap of some fingers. This went deep. Deeper then any cut or lash he ever felt before. A mix of anger and sadness built this man.

"Please, I swear I didn't do this crime and you know that otherwise you wouldn't of helped me! I'm sorry for everything, but I would help you out. I swear to Manda'lor" she once again begged, far more desperate then before. His face changed ever so slightly, sympathy crawled onto his face. But he fought his hardest to brush it off.

"I help you, I may loose everything. That's what happened last time" he reminded her. While she forgot the pain. He never did. Cody never forgot the torture it was like, to sit there and quietly mourn. Unable to talk to anyone.

"Please Cody, just get me off planet. You don't ever have to see me again. I will get Maul off my planet myself. Please!" She was on the verge of tears. Cody could see it. He wondered if he should bury the past or try and improve on it.

"I ship out to Sarrish in 3 days" he replied. a deep emotionless voice.

"I will make sure, you get back safe. Please" he begged. He couldn't help but feel a pull.

"Fine. Follow me" Cody never planned for a life on the run. Yet here he is.