Just for Tonight - celebrity(singer)/baker/romcom/youngadult

By melaniegaleaz

When Scarlett's dad dies during her senior year of college, all she wants is to be someone else. For one night, she doesn't want to be "Scarlet Alvarez", and when she meets a mysterious boy, that seems entirely possible.

They both agree that for the next hours, they're someone new. They even go by fake names- and just for tonight, they're'Quinn' and 'Mason'. But to truly let go and not worry about their futures, they vowed to never see each other again.

Two years later, Scarlett owns a bakery in New York City. She lives in an apartment with her friends and is living her dream. Being in the city makes it feel like anything is possible.

But despite all of this, she's never been able to let 'Mason' go, and a part of her regrets they're vowed to never see each other again.

So, when she sees 'Mason', who turns out to be the up-and-coming singer Nate Cameron, on her television interviewing for his debut album 'Quinn', with songs about the night they met, she knows she has to take the chance she didn't take two years ago.
__________________________________

My thoughts:
- very cute and wholesome story
- loved that her profession is a baker because who wouldn't want to be one???
- more of a cute romcom than one of those bad boy good girl stories
- reminds me of a hallmark movie (in a good way)

This is a stand-alone book.
.
.
.
.
.

:)