Take down the second school grass (1)

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Meng Wan lowered her head and apologized to the man in front of her, but did not have time to pick up the book that fell on the ground. Lin Qingzi looked at the woman with her head down and her long hair reaching her waist. Hir lips twitched, and he lowered his head to help Meng Wan pick up the book, and then put it in the woman's hand and whispered, "Be careful when you walk." After leaving, Meng Wan stood still and stared at the leaving figure in a daze.

  Xiao Jinsheng at a stone table in the woods was sitting with an interesting smile at the moment, and she could clearly hear the dialogue between Lin Qingzi and Meng Wan not far away. This is the first meeting place of the hero and heroine of this campus romance novel, and she, Xiao Jinsheng, is the cannon fodder in the book.

  Things have to start two days ago. She was walking outside at that time. Suddenly she was dizzy and plunged into darkness. When she woke up, she discovered that she had somehow become the school bachelor of Shengyu High School. Then there was a voice in my head:

  "[Ding——] Welcome to the female counterattack game, you are the protagonist of the game selected by this system. You need to complete all the tasks assigned to you by the system and get enough points to get back.   Go to the original world, please choose whether to accept it."

  Xiao Jinsheng said helplessly in her mind: "What will happen if I don't accept it?"

"Then you will drift in the void and never lose to the original world." System The voice sounded again.

  Xiao Jinsheng greeted the eighth generation of the system's ancestors in her heart, and still chose to accept the appointment. Then the voice of the system continued: The goal of this mission is the depth of the second school of Shengyu High School. The mission: let him fall in love with you desperately and never leave you. Reach the goal: make love to him, the more times you do it, the more points you get. Please choose whether to understand the script.

  "Puff..." Xiao Jinsheng almost spit out, making love? Damn you, are you kidding me? Although her usual behavior is not so beautiful, she has never tried this kind of thing!

  Seeing the please choose whether to understand the script in her mind, Xiao Jinsheng chose to accept it. Then a long story appeared in her mind. This is a story of an evil school grass and an innocent girl, a typical school love. The general content is that Xiao Jinsheng and Lin Qingzi are childhood sweethearts, Lin Qingzi is the school grass, and she is the school flower. Xiao Jinsheng, a childhood sweetheart, naturally liked Lin Qingzi since she was a child, and went to the same noble high school with him, but Lin Qingzi always regarded her as his sister. Later, Lin Qingzi met Meng Wan and was gradually moved by her innocence and kindness, and finally chased her, and She is together. And she, as a cannon fodder, has tried her best to hurt Meng Wan since Lin Qingzi fell in love with Meng Wan, and was finally rejected by everyone. Even the second school grass, Xiao Zhishen, who is going to be attacked this time, is also on the side of the heroine. Of course, Xiao Jinsheng in the script has never paid attention to Xiao Zhishen.

  After receiving the script, the system is gone. Xiao Jinsheng had to accept her fate to complete the task. This time, she was watching the first meeting of the hero and the heroine of the script. In fact, she had also seen Xiao Zhishen secretly, he was no worse than Lin Qingzi, and he looked like a warm man, much better than Lin Qingzi's kind of domineering and brainless school grass.

  Standing up and picking up the book on the table, Xiao Jinsheng was going to eat in the cafeteria. She wanted to capture Xiao Zhishen and always create a chance to meet. The difficulty now is that Xiao Zhishen is also a little tempted by Meng Wan. The heroine halo, she understands. It just takes some time to capture him.

  The original Xiao Jinsheng had never eaten in the cafeteria, although Shengyu was a noble high school, and the food in the cafeteria was delicious. But Xiao Jinsheng usually goes out to eat with Lin Qingzi, but this time, Xiao Jinsheng is going to the cafeteria to make a chance encounter.

  After buying good things, Xiao Jinsheng found a seat by the window and lowered his head to eat his own food quietly. Waiting for the target to come.

  When Xiao Zhishen bought the food and was about to go to the place where he usually sits, he suddenly found a girl with a strange figure sitting there, frowned slightly, and Xiao Zhishen walked over with the food. Although he is not the school grass, but his looks are also outstanding, coupled with the gentle smile to everyone, many girls in the school favor him. So Xiao Zhishen subconsciously thought that this person was also here to strike up a conversation.

  Walking to Xiao Jinsheng, Xiao Zhishen said with a smile on his face: "This classmate, you have taken my seat."

  Xiao Jinsheng looked up at Xiao Zhishen with a confused face. Xiao Zhishen's eyes paused slightly. Xiao Jinsheng was recognized as a school girl for a reason. Her appearance and figure were all selected from a hundred, white and smooth. Her face, small nose, rosy lips, black eyes with broken light seem to have endless charm, long black hair shawl, pure but seductive. Coupled with the S-shaped body, almost a 34D chest, no matter who sees it, it will be a bright feeling. Xiao Zhishen is no exception.

  But it was only for a moment. After Xiao Zhishen recovered his mind, he continued to smile and said, "Classmate, you have taken my seat, can you let me go?" He still knows the school flower. After all, she is in the same class, but she is not Lin Qingzi. Your girlfriend? How come here alone?

  Well, in the original script, Lin Qingzi never explained his relationship with Xiao Jinsheng in order to resist Yingying and Yanyan beside him. Everyone thought they were lovers.

  Xiao Jinsheng smiled just right when dhe heard the words, and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know this is your seat." After finishing talking, Xiao Jinsheng picked up her dinner plate and got up and left. After Xiao Zhishen sat down, he found Xiao Jinsheng. He didn't go far at all, but sat directly across from him.

  But Xiao Jinsheng didn't communicate with Xiao Zhishen any more, but left after eating. During the process, Xiao Zhishen saw her several times, but she ignored it. This time it was just to impress Xiao Zhishen and impress him to take his time.

  In the afternoon class, Xiao Jinsheng listened boredly to the teacher talking about topics that she had already heard countless times in her own world. When she was bored, her gaze fell unconsciously on her mission goal: Xiao Zhishen.

  Xiao Zhishen is really seductive, even wearing a school uniform can't conceal his temperament.