Acquired the second school (9)

Shengyu High School, although it is a noble high school, but the physique in class is relatively sound, and it is not bad to study early and study late.

  In the morning, Xiao Jinsheng and Xiao Zhishen arrived earlier, and there were not many people in the class. Xiao Zhishen felt that he had followed Xiao Jinsheng and sat next to her.

  "Why don't you tell the teacher to sit here directly." Xiao Jinsheng laughed and said, "Otherwise, it would be unfair to sit here."

  Xiao Zhishen's lips smiled softly and said, "Okay. "

  Xiao Jin Sheng slightly hesitated and looked at Shaw deep chuckle:" a deep, I find you more and more attractive, "Oh, how it will be such a nice person.?

  Seeing Xiao Jinsheng suddenly committing a nympho again, Xiao Zhishen smiled helplessly.

  At this time, the few people in the class were quietly looking at Xiao Jinsheng and Xiao Zhishen, and it was obvious to all that the relationship between these two people had improved. Some people even speculate that this is directly related to Lin Qingzi.

  Lin Qingzi and Meng Wan have been fighting fiercely recently, and anyone with a discerning eye can see that they are about to be together. Xiao Jinsheng, who had been following Lin Qingzi before, suddenly walked so close to Xiao Zhishen. It was obvious that Lin Qingzi abandoned her, and then she wanted to take revenge on him so she approached Xiao Zhishen.

  After Lin Qingzi entered the classroom, he saw Xiao Jinsheng smiling brilliantly at Xiao Zhishen, frowning slightly, Lin Qingzi came to Xiao Jinsheng's desk and said: "Jinsheng, come out with me, I have something to tell you."

  Xiao Jinsheng raised her eyes to look at Lin Qingzi. After a little thought, she nodded and

  said, "Okay." Xiao Zhishen didn't say anything, but Xiao Jinsheng smiled at Xiao Zhishen and said, "Wait for me to come back."

  "Yeah. Xiao Zhishen showed a gentle smile.

  Xiao Jinsheng followed Lin Qingzi all the way to the door. Lin Qingzi's expression seemed very bad. He turned to look at Xiao Jinsheng and said,

  "Why did you go to his house last night?" "Why can't you?" Xiao Jinsheng smiled slightly and said, "I'll go to my boyfriend. I don’t need your consent, right?”

  Lin Qingzi couldn't see the emotion in her eyes, so he looked at Xiao Jinsheng so surely. Lin Qingzi has the capital to become a school grass, his appearance is that kind of colder handsome, now so seriously watching her before Xiao Jinsheng, I am afraid that the spring heart would have been flooded long ago. But Xiao Jinsheng is only full of Xiao Zhishen now, and she doesn't feel anything at all for Lin Qingzi.

  "Xiao Jinsheng, what on earth do you want to do?" After the two people looked at each other for a long time, Lin Qingzi finally spoke.

  Xiao Jinsheng frowned slightly and looked at Lin Qingzi and said, "You and Meng Wan should have been together now? Lin Qingzi, I want to make it clear to you today that you like Meng Wan and I like Xiao Zhishen. There is nothing to entangle, right? I don’t ask about you and Meng Wan, and you don’t want to interfere with me and Xiao Zhishen. Isn’t it good for us to be ordinary friends?"

 Li Qingzi frowned as he looked at Xiao Jinsheng and said: Really?"

  "Really," Xiao Jinsheng nodded, "We haven't met anyone we like before, and it doesn't matter if we are mistaken for a couple. Now that we have found someone we like each other, let's go with the flow. Isn't it

  okay ?" Lin Qingzi was silent for a long time, and finally looked at Xiao Jinsheng and said, "I hope you won't regret it." After that, Lin Qingzi passed Xiao Jinsheng and entered the house.