Capture the second school (3)

Xiao Zhishen froze as he watched Xiao Jinsheng tightly holding him, feeling Xiao Jinsheng's body still shaking slightly, Xiao Zhishen slowly hugged her with his hands. Gentle voice said: "Do not worry, it's all right."

  Xiao Jin Xiao Sheng in the deep bosom of the shrink for a long time looked up and saw a little Mouguang deep wounds of the mouth of Shaw, said tension: "? You're hurt."

  " It's okay, it's just broken skin." Xiao Zhishen smiled, but when he saw Xiao Jinsheng's eyes full of pity, something seemed to have quietly broken out of his heart.

  Xiao Jinsheng looked at Xiao Zhishen's eyes that looked like shattered starlight, and suddenly leaned forward cruelly and kissed the corner of Xiao Zhishen's lips. Xiao Jinsheng, who closed her eyes, was actually a little uneasy. She was afraid that Xiao Zhishen would push her away, but she wanted to take a gamble.

  Xiao Zhishen stared at Xiao Jinsheng, who closed her eyes and kissed the corner of his mouth, but within a few seconds, Xiao Zhishen’s ear tips turned red. He was a normal boy in adolescence, and Wenxiang Nephrite was very honest in his arms. The response.

  After struggling for a few seconds in his mind, Xiao Zhishen took Xiao Jinsheng's waist and actively kissed her lips. With a trace of greenness, Xiao Zhishen stumbled and opened Xiao Jinsheng's teeth, his tongue stuck in and entangled with her tongue.

  Xiao Jinsheng didn't expect Xiao Zhishen to have this reaction, and she simply put her arms around Xiao Zhishen's neck and enjoyed the kiss with a hint of green. It was the first time for both of them. Although the kiss was unskilled, Xiao Zhishen was still sinking into it. His body reacted even more... after

  a kiss, Xiao Jinsheng's face turned red like a ripe apple. I didn't even dare to see Xiao Zhishen turned around and ran away, not picking up the book that fell on the ground.

  Xiao Zhishen looked at Xiao Jinsheng who was running away, recalling the sweetness he had just felt, his eyes darkened involuntarily.

  Without eating dinner, Xiao Jinsheng went back to the classroom to prepare for self-study in the evening. Sitting on the seat, her head was full of Xiao Zhishen's kiss, and her face was always red. Finally, she just lay on the table and buried her face in it.

  When the class was about to start, Xiao Zhishen walked into the classroom with Xiao Jinsheng's book in his hand. He saw the woman lying in the last row at a glance. Xiao Zhishen couldn't help but soften his eyes and walked towards Xiao Jinsheng.

  Walking to Xiao Jinsheng's table, Xiao Zhishen's voice was soft: "Jinsheng, your book." He knew Xiao Jinsheng was not asleep.

  Xiao Jinsheng raised her head, her face is still red, and after receiving the book, she lowered her head slightly and said, "Thank you." When she lowered her head, Xiao Jinsheng saw a mark on Xiao Zhishen's shirt and frowned. Xiao Jinsheng said: " Your shirt is a bit dirty. I'll help you get it."

  After finishing talking, Xiao Jinsheng took out a handkerchief and poured some water from the cup on the table to help Xiao Zhishen wipe it seriously.

  From the sight of Xiao Zhishen, Xiao Jinsheng's eyes were drooping with seriousness, and Xiao Zhishen's expression gradually changed.

  Evening self-study has not yet started. Many people in the classroom saw the two people in the corner, and their expressions were a bit strange. When did the two of them have such a good relationship?

  Both Xiao Zhishen and Xiao Jinsheng ignored the surrounding sights, Lin Qingzi hadn't returned yet, so no one said anything.

  After cleaning up, Xiao Jinsheng turned her head and looked outside, afraid to look at Xiao Zhishen. Because she would think of the kiss in the alley when she saw him.

  Xiao Zhishen looked at Xiao Jinsheng as if she was reluctant to look at him, frowned, and simply sat directly beside Xiao Jinsheng. The place next to her was always empty, and Lin Qingzi would come over occasionally.

  Feeling the breath around her, Xiao Jinsheng turned her head and said, "Why are you sitting here?"

  "To teach you questions." Xiao Zhishen replied without changing his face.

  Xiao Jinsheng didn't object either, and just used this time to enhance feelings. Judging from the current situation, Xiao Zhishen has treated herself differently, but it is not enough to achieve her goal.

  Lin Qingzi came back when the class was about to start, but he didn't even look at Xiao Jinsheng. He sat in the seat and took out a book as if he was looking seriously. Xiao Jinsheng noticed Lin Qingzi's abnormality and knew that he and Meng Wan were almost together now, and his identity would change from a girlfriend to a good friend. It's ironic to think about it, she was used by Lin Qingzi, and the original body still loves Lin Qingzi desperately.

  Sensibly aware of Xiao Jinsheng's emotions, Xiao Zhishen glanced at Lin Qingzi and then at Xiao Jinsheng, his expression was full of inexplicable emotions.

  Reaching out and suddenly grabbing Xiao Jinsheng's wrist, Xiao Jinsheng was taken aback and looked at Xiao Zhishen with a puzzled expression. Xiao Zhishen whispered, "Jinsheng, what did you mean to me

  last time? " Last time? Xiao Jinsheng thought for a while, did she say that I like you very much? Thinking of this, Xiao Jinsheng suddenly showed a sweet smile, and looked at Xiao Zhishen and said, "It means literally."

  "You make it clear." Xiao Zhishen frowned, he was not sure whether this was Xiao Jinsheng's only. A game, or I was used by Xiao Jinsheng to anger Lin Qingzi. Xiao Jinsheng was close to Lin Qingzi before, but now he suddenly found himself and had to make Xiao Zhishen doubt it.

  Xiao Jinsheng suddenly put away her smile, her face was serious, looking at Xiao Zhishen, Xiao Jinsheng said every word: "Xiao Zhishen, I said. I, Xi, Jingsheng,like, you! Do you hear clearly? Xiao Jinsheng likes Xiao Zhishen. "

  Xiao Jinsheng doesn't know if it's right to confess seriously now, but she is a person who likes to take the initiative, and she feels that Xiao Zhishen's feelings for her have changed.

  Xiao Zhishen's eyes were deep in an instant, and a bright and warm smile gradually appeared on his face. Xiao Jinsheng was immersed in Xiao Zhishen’s smile and heard Xiao Zhishen’s gentle voice: "Then, be my girlfriend."

  Xiao Jinsheng nodded subconsciously before reacting at first, and then reacted instantly. Her eyes widened and turned to grab Xiao Zhishen's arm and said, "You...what did you just say?"

  Xiao Zhishen frowned, not willing? But still warmly said, "Jinsheng, be my girlfriend."

  In the next second, an emotion called extreme excitement appeared on Xiao Jinsheng's face. After a quick glance around, Xiao Jinsheng kissed Xiao Zhishen's cheek quickly, then turned and picked up a book Block yourself.

  Xiao Zhishen saw the red on the tips of Xiao Jinsheng's ears, and smiled lightly. Xiao Zhishen attached to Xiao Jinsheng's ears and whispered, "It's not that we haven't kissed before. What are you so shy about?"