Conquer the second school (11)

Meng Wan was a little frightened to see such an imposing Xiao Jinsheng, and said: "I didn't, it's not... I'm sorry. "

  Siu Jinsheng was startled slightly, and her mood recovered a little bit. She just saw Xiao Zhishen being splashed with water and lost her mind for a while, so she was a little bit reckless. Meng Wan was a kind and pure girl in the original script. She didn't seem to It's time to get angry at her.

  Frowning anxiously, Xiao Jinsheng waved his hand and said, "That's it." After speaking, he hurriedly walked to Xiao Zhishen and said, "Do you want to go home and change clothes? "

  Xiao Zhishen looked at Xiao Jinsheng so nervously, and made such a big fire for himself, and suddenly felt very good. With a smile on the corners of his lips, he stretched out his hand and rubbed Xiao Jinsheng's hair, and said, "It's okay, just go back and change clothes. Okay."

  Xiao Jinsheng nodded, and took Xiao Zhishen to walk, and said as she walked: "Then go."

  Although it is summer, it’s easy to catch a cold while wearing wet clothes, and it’s uncomfortable, so She just wanted to hurry to Xiao Zhishen's house.

  Xiao Zhishen’s lips were always smiling, and he walked outside the school with Xiao Jinsheng...

  Meng Wan looked at Xia Ling and said, "Xiaoling, why are you so impulsive

  ? It might be a misunderstanding." "Misunderstanding? Is there any misunderstanding?" Xia Ling said angrily, "Obviously, Xiao Jinsheng is a shameless foot on two boats, so ambiguous with Xiao Zhishen and still entangled with Lin Qingzi. Xiaowan, you can't be so cowardly, now Lin Qingzi is you My boyfriend, you have to defend your love!"

  Meng Wan seemed to want to refute Xia Ling, but she didn't know where to start.

  The home of Xiao Zhishen.

  "I ran out without asking for leave from my teacher. Will I be punished if I go back?" Xiao Jinsheng said, she didn't care much, but Xiao Zhishen was a very good student.

  Xiao Zhishen smiled indifferently and said, "No, don't worry."

  Xiao Jinsheng frowned and looked at Xiao Zhishen, "I'm a little irritable, or I will blacken Lin Qingzi to save others from misunderstanding. After all, we did appear as a couple before." Xiao Jinsheng is not afraid of misunderstanding. Rather, he was afraid of what those people were doing to hurt Xiao Zhishen. Today, I saw Xiao Zhishen helping her to block the water, and I knew she was going to feel distressed. Although it was cold water, if Xiao Zhishen caught a cold, she would be very unhappy and distressed!

  Xiao Zhishen smiled and looked at Xiao Jinsheng and said, "I have no objection, but I don't think Lin Qingzi would agree to it, and after all, your two are family acquaintances. Where can your father explain it?"

  Xiao Jinsheng was right to think about it. Home is more awkward. After thinking for a while, he said, "Forget it, the well water does not violate the river water. I will avoid contact with Lin Qingzi." She doesn't like trouble, only likes to surround Xiao Zhishen...

  But Xiao Jinsheng did not expect that it was not that she wanted to avoid Lin Qingzi. Contact can be avoided.

  "Jinsheng, shall we go to school in the afternoon?" Xiao Zhishen suddenly smiled and hugged Xiao Jinsheng from behind, and asked.

  "Huh?" Xiao Jinsheng didn't react a little. "Why?" Xiao Zhishen is a good student! Actually want to skip class!

  "I want to just hold you like this and stay alone with you." Xiao Zhishen whispered.

  Xiao Jinsheng laughed out loud and said, "Okay." She doesn't like studying anyway, and she can stay alone with Xiao Zhishen! Just think about it! She felt that she had been poisoned by the name Xiao Zhishen, and it was very deep!