Life behind irishdance

The first year I started doing dance I was like everybody else. Hop 2,3 leap down. Then I won a couple feis's (IrishDance competion) and everything changed. In the next couple years I got a solo dress. Nothing to extravagant. Then the next year I qualified for nationals. I always wondered what it was like to be a big star and dance with people from all over the Midwest. My parents wanted me to play a genuine sport and succeed at soccer but I didn't like that. Irish dance was at first a hobby but now it's an addiction. This all started by I wanted to do tap dance. "Mom can I do tap?" "No" then I asked her a couple more times. My mom said you can only dance if you dance Irish. So I said fine I will. So what I did was took forever to find a place either it was to far or it was not where I was located finally I found a place to dance. Where you were always welcome the parents were nice and so were the children. But dance wasn't what I thought it would be like till I started competing then everything changed. And in first place is number 268 Ciara Hayes. Congratulations you have qualified to compete at this years Nationals. Said the award person. "This is going to be my year" i said to my mom. "Well lets hope so" here I am at nationals I got brand new solo dress made from the one and only Gavin. And here's the big finally time to here the announcements. And in second place is 2728 Gabby Helpmann. There I say in grief and I was so sad that I didn't qualify. Then I heard and in first place is 2357 Ciara Hayes!!! Then I stood up and went crazy and couldn't believe that I won my first nationals and qualified for this years Qireachtas! I couldn't belive it. Then oireachtas rolled by real fast. And then my whole life changed.. I soon became the most raved about irishdancer. I had recalled and got 2nd place. Of course I would have loved to make a clean sweep but maybe next year I thought. I practiced everyday for more than a hour more like three or more everyday. At worlds I had gotten new ghillies and new heavy shoes also a new wig. That was the best year ever. I can't belive out of 600 girls I had recalled! And by the time awards came by I was the most palest girl out there from all those spray tans. I had won it all 1st place at nationals 2nd place at oireachtas and 1st place at worlds. By the end of the week I was on the paper the news magazines everything just because of my mom. Nobody really knew my passion for Irish dance till people saw me on the news. That week when I went to dance my tc said "Ciara are you sure you don't want to take a break saying that you won world and everything?" "No I'm positive I never want to take a break we should start practicing for nationals" I said. By the time nationals rolled up I ended up doing way...