chapter one: the dinner

It was my first day in the castle. I didn't know how to act in front of all these fancy girls. Most of these girls were rich and wanted the prince for his money, but i was hoping to fall in love. My maids were waiting for me when i entered the room, they had a dress laid out on my bed and a bath all ready for me. I didn't know if i was supposed to get undressed in front of them , but i guess i had no choice. After my bath i slipped on my dress with the help of my maids. The dress was a fade blue and felt like silk on my skin. My hair was up in a curly bun kind of fashion. I had on plenty of jewelry, a necklace with real diamonds, ea-rings that were bigger than my eyes, and a gold bracelet that layed on my wrist perfectly. 

I was escorted out of my room and to the dining hall. All the other girls were wearing over the top red, black, and all shades of pink dresses. I felt like the odd one out. I was told that prince Mason will join us soon and will meet us alone after dinner. I was worried that he might send me home cause i wasn't dressed as elegant as the others.

After dinner i went up to my room. I didn't feel like changing yet. I was getting ready for bed when i heard a knock on the door. It was prince Mason. He asked to come in so i let him in . He was asking weird questions so i just answered them it's not like i really had a choice to answer or not. Then he left me to sleep.

All i thought about last night was why he would want to know such strange things about me.