Chapter 1

F.E.A.R. the Night

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A lot has changed. I think I'm simply mad.

There's this man, and he is visiting me more and more often. I don't know much about him, but he is on my side. We wear all black. We are the misfits, don't fit in to society. As I see him, I can't help but notice his appearance. He is in all black, like always. Eyeliner, black hair. This star on a chain around his neck, with 'BVB' going around it. He saves me whenever they come after me. I am a part of the revolution. A fallen angel. The war between the Wretched and Divine. A world where F.E.A.R. haunts us. I will hold up the Legacy, if not for myself, then for him.

This time I am running, in a building. I don't know where I am, it is dark and wet with a light every now and then. I hear multiple pairs of feet behind me, and it sounds like they are gaining on me. I turn around to see some of the F.E.A.R. soldiers chasing me. I round a corner and see him. Andy is there waving me over. I run to him and he pulls me up a ladder. I am almost up, when something grabs my ankles.

I try and kick them off, but they are stronger. I get pulled down, farther and farther. Andy does not let go though. Eventually, I get pulled down by the soldier.

He shakes his head and says, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You shouldn't have ran. If you would have just succumbed to fear, it all would have been over, you would be one of us. But now we will have to hunt down your boyfriend too."

I am shocked, "Boyfriend?" I add a little quieter, "I don't even know him..."

The soldier hits me on the back of the head with the butt of his gun. As I start to fade out, I distantly hear him say,

"You know exactly who I'm talking about, that good for nothing fallen angel."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N

So what do you guys think? I'm finally starting a new story! I know, I haven't been on in a while and for that I apologize, and I will try and pick up my other story as well. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. And finally, never let F.E.A.R. take you alive.