Chapter I

Date: August 16

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

[Karl P.o.V]

Karl had a tan mark on him, not a birthmark, he got it on his 17th birthday, it looked like fire, and he had it on his palm. Karl was worried, he didn't know how his soulmate acted or looked like. "Karl! Sweetie, your school starts today! Hurry up and eat!" "Okay, mom!" Karl shouted getting up. "So, found your soulmate yet?" "Mom, my birthday was a month ago, and if I did, I would've told you!" "Fair point, I gotta go, make sure you eat, brush your teeth-" "Mom, I know!" Karl said as his mom chuckled. "Bye honey!" "Bye, mom!"

Mom leaves and once she does I hear my phone buzz and pick it up.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
BI ICON

Hi Karl!
Got your soulmate yet?

yea
hbu?

not yet :'(

Aw, you'll get one soon!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

It was Eret, one of my best friends, we were like the bestest of friends, wait, that's not a word, is it? I chat with him a while after finishing my food and going outside.

HONK

I turn my head to see Quackity in a car, "Dude! Your gonna be late if you walk! Come in!" Quackity... Wasn't really a safe person in a car, but he was one of my best friends, so I couldn't say no. I got into the car and he started up the car and driving off to school. I kept looking at my palm, thinking about my soulmate.

We finally get to school and I see Dream, haven't seem him since last year. "Hey Karl! Got your mark yet?" Dream asked. "Yeah!" I replied showing his palm to Dream. "A flame?.. I see..." Dream said inspecting it. "Hey guys! What're you talking about?" Quackity shouted catching up to us. "Oh, Karl's showing me his soulmate mark," Dream explained.

"Cool! Can I see?" Quackity asked. "Sure here!" I said showing Quackity his soulmate mark. "Wow, that's boring," He said. "You don't even have yours yet! It could be more boring than mine!" I said. "Orr.. It could be more interesting than yours!" Quackity said. "Whatever," I replied. "Oh, sorry guys, gotta meet with George and Sapnap and then get to class," Dream said quickly leaving.

"Well, we should head to class, what class do you have?" I asked. "Uhh, Math in room 4D, how bout you?" Quackity asked. "Science, 2D, see you Quackity!" I said running off. "Bye!" Quackity said going the opposite direction. I got to my class and sat down, I see Sapnap in the same class with me. I wave to him and he waves back with a big grin.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

[I did not research their birthdays before hand and now Quackity is younger than Sapnap.]