Side Story I: DreamNotFound

[George P.o.V]

I laid in bed, looking at my phone, realizing it was 8:03 AM, I had school in about 30 minutes, I got out of bed and changed, quickly going to eat breakfast. "Hey dad," I said pouring cereal. "Hey son, I still can't believe you're a Sophomore and you can't get out of bed at 7:00," Dad said. "Dad, then I'd have 1 and a half hours left," I said getting a spoon.

"But, you'd have more time to do stuff instead of 30 minutes," He said. "Yeah yeah," I said quickly eating my cereal and putting the bowl away. I went up to brush my teeth and then get my bag, "Hey dad, I'm ready for school!" I said putting my shoes on. "Alright kid, get in the car," Dad said unlocking the car.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I walked into school, and heard the bell ring, I quickly ran to my History class, and passed Dream, when I fell. "Ow, shit," Dream said, I looked over to him, and stood up, putting my hand out, he took it and then I felt a pain in my hand and we both quickly let go. We looked back at each other and I picked him up off the floor. "So, you're my soulmate?" Dream asked. "We don't have enough proof for that, and besides, it's platonic," I said smirking.