Chapter 3. DaBaby.

I open the door to the art room and first see the teachers board Mr. Rohan. I sigh and see where he put my seat. It was a table of 5 with one seat left. Oh no. I recognize all of them. At the table was all the boys he had met that day and pitbull. Aw shucks. Aw phooey 😕. I walk over slowly and take a seat.

The teacher tells us to draw and mutters "I'm not being payed enough." I begin to draw and strike up conversation "So how are you guys?" I blush and they all turn and look at me they all say good and we begin to talk. It's so much fun... they are all so hot🥺

We talk all period and I ask pitbull to hang out after school. We walk to his mansion and go do homework in his bedroom. We talked a lot, ate snacks and played club penguin. We begin to watch a movie and we both reach for the popcorn and our hands meet. I turn to his face blushing and we kiss. 🥰🥰🥰I start crying and I go home. 🥺🥺🥺

It's Saturday (stfu it's Saturday cuz I say so) and I call Alvin to hang out. He comes 😍😍😍😍📞📞📞over to my house and we decide to call everyone over using a little tykes phone.

They all arrive soon and we play truth or dare. The dates start out innocent but Quackity dares me to kiss Levi!! No way!! I turn my head and so does he and we kiss. Everyone gets super jealous of him. The next dare was to do the gangdam style with PitBull!! Omg not before marriage 🥰🥰🥰 I blush and dance dance revolution. The night goes on and they all sleep on the floor and I go on my bed #birthdaygirl I wake up to a tall figure over me and he says something in british and I didnt understand him so I just said yes and he crawls into my bed. I see that it's 2D and I blush.

I wake up in 2Ds arm 😋😋😋😋😋😗 and everyone was rlly jelous. I blush and go to get coffee.