🌻 Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟚 🌻

(𝐴 / 𝑁: ɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ, sᴏ ɪғ ᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ!~ , 💖🧸🌵)

"Mangle~?" My Mom shouted from downstairs,

"Yeas?" I reapplied

"When are u supposed to be there, honey?"

"In about an hour. Mr McKay ( Chica's dad ) is driving Chica and Marionette over as soon as he gets to work, Toy Bonnie should already be there— oh yea, also Toy Freddy, Bonnie and Freddy are gonna ride their bikes there.

"Oh, they're gonna be all puffed from riding from their house to TC's" mom said

"Heh yea~" I replied

"And will you be—"

"Yes mom, I'll be careful about what I eat."

"Mangs, there's no need to be rude."

"Yea, but you know I'm always careful. And Chi is always really nice about making sure there is plain popcorn or fruit or somethin for meh, Besides, this is just a little party. Just like supper. And then I'll be home."

Me and my friends are all going over to the new home of Toy chica Blare. She , her mother and brothers had moved there not long ago when her mother got remarried to Henry Binyon, he's a really nice guy who also happens to be a really rich guy.

He lives in a neighbourhood where the yards are big enough for swimming pools, or even tennis courts! And all the houses are set way back from the road, some of them are hidden by walls or bushes.

Until she moved, though, Chi had lived in a regular old house on old regular Oxford street, next door to one of our best friends, Chica Polinary, she's also across the street from Marionette Stynes.

But July is over and it's the beginning of august. And for the first time since my friends all met about 9 years ago, In grade 2, I met them a year ago when I moved here. But I was actually Pen-Pals with Toy chica and Chica a few years before that. In just one day we were all gonna go to the Maldives for a month. But before that happens we all wanted to have a get together. And Chi wanted to have it at her new house, that was fine with the rest of us. We love Chi's step father's house, even though it does make us a little nervous sometimes.

I began looking through my closet for what to wear. "Why haven't I done this earlier?~" I thought to myself.

I realised that I would need to choose an outfit carefully, I wanted to be casual enough to look impressive in case any rich neighbours dropped by. I also wanted to be cool since it's like 150 degrees outside—.

I changed my mind about 6 times before deciding on this white skinny blouse and a beige colored skirt, I also added in some sandal-like flats, and to accessorize I added some sunnies and a few silver bracelets I got from NYC.

I also got some special earrings that my grandmother gave me. I'm working on making Mom let me get my ears pierced a second time so I can wear two pairs of earrings at once, but so far: no luck. I pretty much grew up in New York—we just moved here a year ago— and I have sort of a modern taste.

👁👄👁

My parents Have let me get away with lots of things fashion-wise, but they drew the line about getting 2 piercings in each ear. They said I would look like a pirate, tbh I have never seen a pirate with more than exactly one earring. I pointed out that if I did get my ears pierced again, probably no one would mistake me for a pirate, but Mom failed to see the humor in that.

𝑅𝑖𝑛𝑔! 𝑅𝑖𝑛𝑔!

I heard my ringtone go off and immediately looked at my phone. It was Marionette calling me saying that it's time to go, she always reminds me to go early. I am always about 5 minutes late to everything.

"I'll be right there!" I said to the phone

I thundered down stairs and gave my mother a hug,

"By mom!"

"Wait, mangle," she said coming to the front hall

"Mom. I gotta go—"

My mum thrusted a small, foil-wrapped package into my hand.

"Here take this with you."

"What is it?" I asked curiously

"Apple slices." she replied

"Mom, I promise you there will be stuff I can eat at Henry's. He's got the biggest kitchen I've ever seen. I'm sure, somewhere, there's an apple."

I handed the package back to her.

"Put them in the fridge okie? I'll eat them tomorrow."

My parents worry about me constantly because I've got diabetes. That means I have to be very careful to eat a certain amount of sugar every day— not too much and not too little. If I'm not careful, my blood level goes all kerflooey and I can get really sick.

My parents are always afraid I'll sneak off and eat junk food. I've been tempted, but I neve have. Like honestly why would I want to get sick?

I dashed out the front door

"See you!" I called to Mom.

"Bye honey, Love you!"

"Love you toooo!~~"