✨ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟜 ✨

"Hi!!~"  chi cried, leaping out of toy Bonnie's arms. 

"Hey guys" TB said casually 

The Eight of us looked at each other eagerly.

"Welllll, come on in!" Said Chi

We entered the front hall of her house and greeted her mother and Henry in the living room, then we reached upstairs and down a hallway to the room Chi had chosen for her bedroom. 

Henry's house is so big that Chi and her three brother all got a room each when they moved in, even so, Henry's little children from hid first marriage, Elizabeth and Charlie, who don't even live there the whole time- have their own rooms for when they visit. Plus a play room, bad there are still a few guest rooms left over. It makes me sort of breathless. I mean, when I lived in New York we had what was considered a pretty big apartment, although it had 4 bedrooms, one of witch was hardly even big enough for a bed. 

In Tc:s room we all plopped down on the new comforter of her new bed, arranging ourselves around.

"Where are your brother's?" I asked 

"Micheal is round somewhere," replied chi, (mike is 7) "and Will and Vince are over at their friends house in their pool." (William and Vince are older, about 2 years, in grade 12.) 

"Are sandwiches okay for dinner?" Chi asked us, "Chi and I made a whole stack of them this afternoon." Toy Bonnie added—" There are also plain tuna fish ones for u, mangs." 

"Great!"  I said "thanks"

We were all going to be spending the next month all together. I am a little nervous about it, but my mom is coming along so that will help— as if she was reading my mind, Chica said to all of us:

"Are we all ready for the Maldives guys!?"

 "I hope so.. iv never been away from home that long before." I replied

"Well I could go there right now, it sound so cool! I just can't wait for tmrw to leave!"  Said Freddy,

As uncertain  as I was about leaving I  gotta admit I was exited! 

"It's kinda ironic if u think about it, Bonnie said"

"I mean, you just moved into this big mansion with a rich stepfather.. and now your going away."

" I know, Chi said a little pouty- but Mom is determined to make this new family work even if I am gone for a month."

Chi's mom appeared at ten door just as Tc finished talking, she was carrying a tray of sandwiches and soda's. As soon as she left we dove into the food as if we havnt eaten since July. When we were finished with our food, we fooled around talking and laughing witch to me is one of the best things in life.

"Uh-oh" Marionette said suddenly, looking at her watch. 

"It's almost nine. My parents are picking me and Chia up at 9 to 9:30." 

"My dad said he'll pick Bonnie Freddy and I up soon  too," said toy Freddy said 

Micheal called out to us, "The parents are here!" 

"Welllll I'll see you tomorrow guys" 

"I've never been away from home alone without my parents before!" Cried chica 

We all began to hug each other but a few minutes later I climbed in the back of Chica's dad's car. We all were talking until we reached out houses.

When I was in mine, I was miserable until I got to my room and looked at my new bikini and then began thinking of the ocean and sunshine. A little flutter of excitement crept into my stomach and pushed away the stone of misery. 

By the time I went to bed, I was so exited about Maldives that I couldn't sleep

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

♥️🌿 Sorry I didn't add a chapter earlier i was caught up with school :< I hate high school. :<

But I hope u liked the chapter! Until next timeeeeee bye ! 🌿♥️