🪴🍄 Cʜᴘᴀᴛᴇʀ 𝟞 🍄🪴

Aaaaaa—I'm so sorry! It's been like a week and I promised to post this chapter like a billion days ago! Aaaaa I hate schewl, to much work, I also had a little bit of writers block which sucks. >:T . Anyways hope chu enjoy the chapterrr! <3     ;>

As we board the plane I get this huge wave of nervousness, I keep on thinking about school, ugh school—i hate school >:I . But about school I think about the homework and assignments I'll need to catch up on, I mean a 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 month's worth..

I hope my teachers go easy on my friends and I..

I look around us and think about what the Maldives will be like then I hear my friends chatting and giggling then a stone of excitement pushes away that wave of nervousness inside of me.

As we take our seats I search up the lifesaver guy that is going to give us a tour around the area we're staying at. And not gonna lie he is pretty hot~ His name is Foxy Jones..

As the plane takes off my friends and I talk and talk and talk.. I feel bad for the people behind and in front of us especially the people Infront of Toy bonnie- poor TC.. :'>

I tell the others that I'm gonna take another nap, and I tell them to wake me up when the food is here. I ordered cheese and crackers , and a chocolate cwah-sohnt. ( croissant) .

Funny story actually, when I asked for the cheese and crackers the flight atender lady's thought I was crazy, because in England they say biscuits instead of crackers and I'm still learning that they say things differently in England. heheh. 🤭👀

I quietly swap spots with Mari so that she can still talk to toy Freddy without reaching over me, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep thinking about the Maldives as I listen to the others voices making me feel relaxed.

*^=~𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑~=^*

When we exit the plane I immediately feel the fresh warm air hitting my face as I take off my jumper. It sure is quite warm here.

"Eeek I am so excited I can't breathe!" Tc squealed

"Yeah, it's actually quite hot here." Tb said as he kissed chi on the cheek.

":0" was legit the face me and chick had on, Mari didn't because she was too busy fan-girling over the couple.

As I look next to me the other 3 guys had a look on their faces saying "ew, get a room >:T "

Time flew by as we arrived in out hotel rooms, the guys are staying in a 4 bedroom room and the girls and I are staying in a 4 bedroom as well, the room had a wall in between them and a door so that we can all be with each other whenever we want,

My mom's room in the room in front of us, she got a 1 bed bedroom so she will be lonely.. heh, my mom is now stuck with my friends and I for a whole month—poor her.

♪ Depression time, c'mon grab your friends, oh wait you don't have any, depression ever ends. ♪ 

When we finish unpacking we chill in the girls room— the cool one 😎, my mom comes in and I think the others forgot she was even here. Lol. I did too for a sec tho ._.

"Okay, kids," Mom said as she caught all our attention

"So, have any of you guys ever been to the Maldives?"asked mom.

"Nope." All the other except TB and Chi said,

"Once," Toy Chica and Toy Bon said.

"Ok, well, The Maldives is an amazing place. There's lots to see and do, you'll be perfectly safe on your own."

We all nodded at her. 

"And Just keep an eye out because of strangers. There's traffic to watch for, but there is also the ocean." My mother continued.

We all nodded at the same time again.

"And you should know, I don't want to make rules for you guys or force you to do things you don't wanna do. But we all should have one rule for the beach and I expect all of you to follow it: not going into the ocean—not even waddling—before Nine ᴀ.ᴍ. or after Five  ᴘ.ᴍ. —Between nine and five the lifeguards are on duty, unless it's raining. Then you can swim as much as you want, as long as you stay in front of the lifeguard station. 

"Is that clear?" My mom explained.

"Yes," we all said.

" I don't want to seem harsh. It's just that the ocean can be dangerous. Believe me there's lots of things to do in the Maldives. There's trampoline land and miniature golf. There's the boardwalk with an amusement park." My mom continued.

"There's also a movie theater and tons of places to eat, you can smell the Maldives before you see it!" I giggled

"It's a great place to stay," My mother said "I know that you all will have a good time." :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌻✨I'm sorry that I didn't upload ;3 I had a major writer's block and I have been so bussyyy with school. >:^ ✨🌻

♥️But u hope u liked the chapter ☺️

♥️Until next timeee 😉

♥️and again sorry for the really late update 😅

♥️byeeeee~

🌻✨ -ᴊᴀsᴍɪɴᴇ_1-1 ✨🌻