Chapter 1

The picture was drawn by me. Its part of a set of 8 which I call my chibi heart project but this was the most up to date drawing of Miura that I have so just enjoy the entire piece instead. (Full project posted on Insta, Tumblr & Twitter under Ealien_Kreations(Insta)/EalienK(Twitter)/Ealien Kreations(Tumblr))

Tetsutetsu's pov

I ran down the stairs from my room, bag on my back.
"Hey mum. Dad. I'm heading to school now" I yell. Dad looks up from his music sheets which were spread out across the table.
"Oi Squirt. Be careful and be sure to behave. Yer mother won't be too happy if you get in trouble" he reminds me. I wave in response and leave my house, running down the street. Someone walked out one of the houses along the path. I wasn't able to stop in time and crashed into them, tumbling onto the ground. I remained still for a moment before lifting my head. I sit up and rub the side of my head before looking at who I ran into. She pushed blonde hair out of her face and looked at me. Wow. Her eyes are like emeralds.
"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there" she apologises. I get to my feet and offer her my hand.
"Nah. I ran into you so I should apologise" I object. She looks at my uniform.
"You go to U.A?" I look at my blazer then back at her. Wait she has the same uniform.
"Yeah. It's my first day. What about you?" I point to her uniform. She looks down at it.
"Oh me too" she looks behind her but whatever she was looking for wasn't there.
"Ugh. They're so rude" she crosses her arms.
"Who are you looking for?"
"My brothers walked on ahead of me. And they said we'd go to school together"
"Well. If you want to walk with someone then I can accompany you. We are going to the same school after all" she blinks at me.
"Yeah sure. I don't mind" she brushes off some small stones and dirt from her uniform, sorting her tie and skirt. I walk alongside her, holding the straps of my bag.
"So what kind of quirk have you got?" she asks. I turn to her. She's looking me over, trying to find out what it could be.
"Oh. I can harden my body into steel. It comes from my dad since he has an iron based quirk" I run one hand through my hair.
"What about you?"
"I can affect certain aspects of someone's brain depending on how I sing" she points up to her head. I give her a blank stare.
"OK so when I sing, I can affect the part of someone's brain which controls emotion. The simple version is I can influence people's emotions"
"That's complex"
"Yeah. I have no idea where I got it from?"
"Wait you have a different quirk from your parents. That's rare" she shakes her head.
"It's more that I never met them. It's a really long story that I'd rather not get into right now" she waves me off, looking down at the pavement. She's uncomfortable. I place a figure to my mouth.
"So what class are you in anyway?" she lifts her head and offers a smile.
"I'm in 1B. You?"
"What are the chances. So am I" her eyes sparkle.
"Really. That's awesome" I hold up one hand. She looks at it for a moment before giving me a high five.
"So what's your name?" I ask. She falters, scratching at the back.
"Ummmm.... I... Its... Miura Yazawa" she Mumbles, fiddling with her fingers. I blink.
"I'm Tetstutetsu Tetsutetsu" I give her a smile. She snorts, covering her mouth.
"I'm sorry but why is your name the same" I shrug in response. She looks at her phone.
"Ah. We're going to be late. Let's go" she starts running. I stand in place for a second before running after her. Didn't want to be late on the first day.