Paralleled

Lauren Jauregui is a professional fangirl on twitter, she's got a huge fan account and a couple of Internet besties, her,

Okay, Lauren Jauregui happens to be me so I'll stop using that passive voice or whatever that was, hi, I'm Lauren, I'm 18, and I'm a huge One Direction fangirl, and no, I'm not anything else.

I spend my life blogging about One Direction, mostly Zayn Malik to be specific, he is my favourite out of the band, so you can tell I'm pretty rad, not really.

Anyways, this was only a couple of facts about myself, but I'm not here for this, hold on, I think I forgot what me story plot was about, oh, yes.

I went to sleep one day as Lauren Jauregui the professional fangirl, and woke up as Lauren Jauregui the professional fangirl-ed, that's not even a word is it?

What I mean is I went to sleep as a fan of One Direction and woke up as a member of a girl band that is supposed to be One Direction in an unknown parallel world.

The band is called 'Fifth Harmony.', 5 members, got put together through the X-factor, placed third and became the biggest girl band on the planet, so, sounds familiar?

But what we dropped out of all of this, is where is Zayn? Where are One Direction? What happened to them? Why don't we read and see.