//Five//

Lauren Jauregui

"Louis, Liam, Zayn, Harry and Niall." I murmured, but I didn't actually feel myself murmuring the words, I'm too drifted in my thoughts, in the beginning I thought maybe the five of them didn't actually exist in this world, but now, "Do you guys think they all possibly know each other, somehow, I mean maybe like we did?"

"There is a probability I guess?" Normani shrugged, I pouted, "Why do I have a feeling that you're thinking about calling Perrie to set up a meeting with Louis?"

"That's actually a bright idea, do you think I can do that?" I questioned amused, she shook her head in response. "No, I was just joking."

"Gutted." I frowned, "Now I'll have to head to Bradford and sea search for where he lives all by myself, I really thought meeting Louis would've been more helpful." I sighed to myself, but looking between the four of them, they all looked pretty confused, "What?"

"What's what?" Dinah frowned her eyebrows, "You really thought about heading to a place you've never been to before just to search for one of the five imaginary lads?"

"Louis is a real person, so the five of them aren't really imaginary, you know." I shrugged, "And maybe that I remember my old life, Zayn does too. And maybe he wants his old life back by now, I mean, I turn to have taken his role in this life, so, if somebody else might relate to all the weird babble I'm babbling, it won't be no other person than him."

"You're crazy." Normani remarked but Camila has already muttered something else, "Describe Zayn."

"He's everything beautiful." I smiled memorizing, "He's not tall but not short, he's got somehow tanned skin, cheekbones and a sharp jawline, dark eyes and dark hair, and by a first look you can tell he's really beautiful, and when he sings, his voice is just angelic, there's no other voice like his, he's just so perfect in every single way."

"Yeah, that sounds beautiful." She nodded, I chuckled, "Well, what about the rest of the band, I mean how do they look like, I mean I really want to know who I fit, so tell me, because, I really want to know."

"Me too actually, I mean, I would've said we should technically get back to the rehearsals but your topic sounds much more interesting." Normani said, surprising me, I flashed her an amused face and she rolled her eyes, "Just go on already, say another one."

"Okay! For Camila here I'll start with Harry, I just know that she'd really like Harry." I grinned, she shot me a suspicious look, "He's tall and hot, he's got emerald green eyes and pink plump lips, he's got a sharp jawline and curly brown hair, he's beautiful and extremely nice, event though I never met him in person I just know he is. On add to that his voice can hit some really low notes, and yeah, there are a thousand more things to say about him but, that sums up Harry Styles." I smiled, it took her a moment of thinking.

"He sounds really pretty, but it seemed like you were describing a male version of you." She smirked, I frowned my eyebrows, "Which is beautiful."

"Other than the eye color, under no circumstances I look like Harry Styles." I shook my head, she shrugged her shoulders in response. "Well talk about Louis, I can't imagine his singing voice, I mean, I can only imagine him playing soccer." Normani said.

"He used to be a footballer when he was in the band too, he played for a team called Doncaster Rovers, he had lot's of charity matches every year," I said, she looked at me amused, "I won't have to describe his looks because you guys can google that but, actually Louis' voice was the voice that you could tell if it's actually a One Direction song, I mean he has a very unique voice, it's beautiful. But unfortunately he never had much solos during the x-factor, he barely sung one with Liam once, I mean that's very unfair, right?"