//Seven//

Lauren Jauregui

"Done." I said after clicking on the tweet button, if Zayn had an idea about his old life I'm pretty positive he'd realize that I do too, and if he doesn't then I just gave him the opportunity of his life to become the biggest star he never was, even if that means he'd go famous solo, but I'll find a way to help the lads too, "Do you think he'd see this?"

"Let me see the probability, 1/5 of the biggest girlband in the world tweeting about your YouTube cover and another 1/5 retweeting it so that it will probably make it to the news so that probably means, um, yeah he will see it." She nodded, I chuckled about how surreal she sounded.

Not a couple of minutes passed that I found my phone ringing with the Camila's name showing up, it took me a moment of hesitation to pick it up but Normani kept staring at me till I did.

"Oh my god! Is that lad the Zayn you talked about? Is that really him?" She said almost screaming in the phone that Normani listened and started laughing, I laughed as well.

"Yes, yes, Cam, that is Zayn Malik, that is him." I said as I found Dinah pulling Camila's hand and running into my room, then I found Normani rolling on the bed laughing at them.

"Oh my god, he's so hot, date him." Dinah said, I chuckled at her shaking my head, and letting the phone out of my hand, "No really, you cannot not date him."

"It depends on him after all." I joked, they all gave me a look, "Where is Ally?"

"Don't change the subject, how would anybody not date you, I would date you if I could." Camila said hugging me, I laughed hugging back, "Ally is asleep because she sleeps early, always."

It wasn't a couple of seconds when I found my phone ringing, it was Perrie Edwards name this time, I wonder what this would be about.

"Hello, Pezz?" I said rather nervously as the girls went talking with each other about Zayn till I end the phone call, "What's up?"

"Hey, Laur." She said, "It's all good, I just wanted to ask about the video you just posted."

"What about it?" I questioned and I could to hear the girls going silent to know what was going on, I want to know what's going on too.

"How do you know about that Zayn lad? I mean seriously? After all what I told you about him last week? When I told you he had a fight with Louis about me? Louis was really pissed with him, did you mean to do that on purpose, Laur?"

"Oh my god, no, that's not the story, I mean, no I didn't mean you by that move at all, or Louis, I just liked that cover of the song so I decided to share it, I didn't even know it was the same Zayn." I lied, in the last part only, I obviously know it's the same Zayn.

"Yeah, okay." She said and I could tell she's pissed, "Well, I just gotta go now, I'll talk to you later anyways." She said, I frowned as I murmured my okay and hung up.

"Why do you look pissed?"

"She argued with me about how I shared Zayn's video, that's not even from her business, why would she piss at me and hand up like that? What's so annoying about me supporting somebody who fought with somebody she's dating in a night club? What does that has to do with anything in his vocal abilities."

"What did you say they were to each other, in the parallel universe you lived in?" Dinah asked, I furrowed my eyebrows, could she be thinking what I'm thinking she's thinking?

"They were, engaged?"

"Don't you think she might be a bit jealous then?"

"From Zayn?" Camila questioned, all of us gave her a look, this girl I swear, "Oh, you meant from Lauren, I just, okay, but what about Louis?"

"That's a good question." I nodded my head, "But I don't have an answer for it, at all."

Zayn Malik

"He might even be here today." Niall said, I looked around for any signs of him, but I can't find any, but it's a huge place maybe he's here somewhere after all.

"Zayn! Look at this!" Florence said running in my way, I looked at her confused as she handed me the phone, it took her a couple of moments to realize who I was sitting with, but I focused on the phone anyways.

"Screw you!" I yelled at the phone, everybody looked at me but I didn't mind, I didn't run out of the lights so that it would catch me again, no not a chance, I can't let anybody do this, "No! No! No! She can't do this! No!"

"What?!" She questioned looking at me, she looked offended but I didn't care anyways, no, Mrs Lauren Jauregui you're doing this wrong no.

"She?" Louis frowned his eyebrows, this is not your time, Louis, not your time at all.

"Lauren freaking Jauregui shared a video he posted singing a cover of a song and he fucking look annoyed, how could you, Zayn? That is everybody's dream I mean? What the hell is wrong with you?" Florence said snatching her phone from my hand, I frowned.

"If she did so to me, I would end up screaming like girls, squealing and maybe ending up crying on the ground." He interrupted, "Oh, sorry I butt in the conversation like that, I was going to say hi to Niall, I'm Harry, Harry Styles."

"Zayn, weren't you jus-" Louis was trying to explain how I talked about Harry but I put my hand on his mouth, he licked it so I had to let go disgusted, "Don't you ever shut me up while I talk."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, "Have a seat, Harry Styles, we have a place for somebody new." I said pointing on the place beside Niall, he shrugged his shoulders as he sat beside Niall, wow, I thought I would take longer to gather the lads together.

Florence coughed, I looked at her frowning again, "Don't look at me like that, I didn't tell her to tweet it, I don't even understand you, or did you want the shout-out from Perrie?"

I looked at her straight faced, until she realized that Louis was sitting right beside me, "Oh, no offence." She murmured looking at him.

"None taken." He said, "But really, I know Lauren, I mean if she shouts you out she probably just made your musical career a real deal, how would you complain about such a thing?"

"You don't understand, I don't want this."

"Who wouldn't?" Niall asked, I looked at him, "You don't want to be famous and have million of people liking you? What else would you want? Wouldn't it be the coolest thing on earth?"

"It would until every little detail in your life becomes on everybody's tongue." I smirked.

"Isn't it better than not having a life at all? Isn't it better than not having anybody to know about you at all?" Harry questioned, I shook my head in response they won't understand.

"No, trust me it's not, you won't like it when you find a thousand article assuming that you cheated on your girlfriend or are doing drugs or are going to jail because of something you never done, it's not that cool to be taken out of your teenage life to have a 100 shows every year, parts of it are of course but not all of it."

"The most of it is good, you only focus on the dark side." Liam shrugged, "Having people to truly support you and be concerned for you, having people to care for you and listen to whatever you want to say, c'mon that's the life everybody wants."

I know they won't understand, they didn't get annoyed by their lives back then why would they now? I'll just drop the conversation, it's pointless, they won't get convinced anyways.