Does this happen often?

^Turtles fight scene^

Narrator's POV:

"You think standing in the sidlines makes you some type of hero?"
"You can't just push back like that bro."
"You were being a nitwit, you were gonna loose that thing."
Raph said. The girls just stood there. Talena was gonna intervene but Lara stopped her.
"Ima sugu karera ni jibun-tachi no tatakai o sa semashou. Alright."
(Let them fight their own battles right now.)
Talena nodded. Then hugged Amoly and Larota. Of course it was only a few days since she saw them but she was just glad they were safe.
"How could you. You may know a lot about strategy but you don't know anything about feelings."
Donnie said. Raph scoffed and stood next to Larota.
"Larota."
Venus said.
"Venus. Talena why did you mark that thing."
Talena looked suprised again. But it quickly turned into saddness or guilt.
"Talena..."
"It was an order from... Samurai Moalier."
"That BITCH. I told her to stay away from you guys."
"What why?"
"Can't you see what she's doing?"
"Well Samurai Larota to be fair, you are a higher rank then her and she doesn't like you."
"Ohh i get it. So now she's being petty now is she?. Don't call me samurai. It's annoying."
"Girls girls. Settle down we'll talk about this when we get to New York. Remember what sensai did last time when we fought over the 'thing'"
Amoly said. Everyone nodded. Larota crossed her arms. Then Raph pulled her to him. He was hugging her. Larota put a hand on his chest and they closed their eyes.
"Fair enough. You wanna know what I'm fellin'. We may be brothers. But we are not a team."
Then Raph was muttering. Larota kissed his forehead and told him everything was going to be ok. A beeping noise was coming from Talena's Shoulder. Everyone turned to her.
"Sorry."
She said. She pressed a button and a little robot came. It looked very worried.
"Hey hey hey. What's wrong D-12.

(OC belongs to Isabella_Peters_06 on Tik tok!)

It started making noises. (Kind of like R2D2)  then Talena's face was in coplete horror and shock.
"What happened Tal."
"Da- Baxter is opening up a portal right now."
"What?"
Donnie asked.
"You see D-12 here can hack into Baxter's suff because they're made from parts there."
Talena said walking to donnie showing him the robot. The little robot nodded. Then started to 'speak' again.
"💀😡🤪😈"
"Oh so that's why he joined him."
Talena said. She looked mad.
"It's alright we can wait until we
we're ready. Venus we need to talk."
Talena said. Venus nodded. She looked at Lara. Then she was confused. Larota was smiling while Raph tried to kiss her. She would let him. She turned to Amoly. She looked sad.
"I don't have any snacks."
Talena rolled her eyes and grabbed something from her pocket.
"You are now my favorite Tally."

🍕------------------------🍕

They were all back in the lair. Larota thought it would be a good idea if they introduced her and her friends to the boys Master. Master Splinter. When the girls saw Splinter, Larota bowed down first since she was a samurai. Then Venus, Talena and Amoly bowed. It was pretty normal. They told Splinter they're first names by order and how they could be some assistance for now. They had to go back or maybe they could just tell they're sensai. Splinter asked for last names but they couldn't. He agreed and let them go. Venus stayed to talk with the rat master while Talena wanted to talk with Donnie. Amoly went to Mikey, and Larota went up to Raph.