is this the end or is it just the beginning?

Narrator's POV:

"For your incredible valor within this community, and for your compromising cooperation with this agency, I present to you the keys to the city. A symbol of our appreciation, respect and our continued partnership. To you. Family. Leonardo, Raphael, Donnatello, Michaelangelo, Venus, Larota, Talena and Amoly."
Amoly and Mikey waved a bit.
"Uh last names."
"Uh yea no."
Talena said.
"Not so much."
Donnie said.
"Aw I never thought of that."
Amoly said.
"Thats not fair."
Mikey said.
"Congratulations."
Everyone started clapping.

-

All the turtles were in a semi circle looking at eachothers keys. Lara and Raph had they're own conversation.
"Hey Chief."
Amoly and Lara said.
"I think you should give people more credit. They'll except you now."
"You're probably right but uh. I think we'll stick with the arrangement we had."
"If you ever need us, April knows where to find us."
"Really? You could live a normal life. Like the rest of us."
"Normal? What fun is that."
Larota said. They laughed a bit.
"I'm very aware of you and Amoly's history. Jones. I could still put you in jail."
Larota and Amoly froze.
"I'm Kidding."
"Dang it chief."

🗽

They were all on the statue of liberty. Talena and Venus were between Leo and Donnie, Larota between Leo and Raph and Amoly next to Mikey. Then they all started cheering. Raph grabbed Larota and kissed her. The others were confused and shocked. Then Mikey did something no one expected either. He turned Amoly around and Kissed her. She kissed back. Venus and Talena looked at eachother in shock and disbelief. The lovers broke apart while the others stared. They all laughed.
"So what know?"
Amoly asked.
"This is definitely not the end. It's just the beginning."
Venus said.

~The end~
------------------------------------------------------------------

¡¡SIKE!!

This isn't over, like Venus said, it's just the beginning. I will post the second part of this story in another book. Anyway, stay safe! Bye my stars!