PETER THE PEACE KEEPER

Stucky
IronStrange
IronDad
ThorBruce (idk the ship name)
PepperXNat   ^

Narrators POV:

When Peter got home from school he had already had a stressful day. Flash was being extra rude and dumped milk on him at lunch, Ned wasn't at school because he was sick, and he had a mild headache, not to mention the 4 hours worth of homework he had to do today.

So when Peter came home to a bunch of screaming avengers he was frustrated, exhausted, and wanted to die.

Peters POV:

When I stepped out of the elevator with a ding I saw everyone yelling, great, just great, that's great for headaches and stress.

"Friday what's going on" I asked tiredly with my head in my hands, slowly dragging them down my face.

"Steve is yelling at Boss for drinking too much coffee and not spending time with the team, Natasha is baiting Clint into arguments, Thor is bugging Loki, who from the looks of it, just wanted to try to talk, Bruce had exited the room and gone to the special Hulk room, Bucky is trying to calm down, and everyone else is off world or away from the tower, Mini Boss."

To say I was pissed was an understatement. They where full grown adults but they are acting like children. I sighed and walked into the middle of the room, nobody noticed except Bucky who was looking stressed on the couch, trying not to get flash backs of yelling angry Nazis probably. I felt bad for him and that juts fueled my rage.

"guys" nobody heard me.
"GUYS" again nobody payed attention. I took a deep breath.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!! UNCLE STEVE STOP YELLING AT DAD CANT YOU SEE WHAT ITS DOING TO BUCKY??!?! HES NEARLY HAVING A FULL ON PTSD ATTACK, DAD, I KNOW YOUR TIRED BUT STOP DRINKING COFFEE AND GO TAKE A NAP, STEVE MAYBE STOP TELLING HIM TO STOP SO HE WONT CONTINUE OUT OF SPITE!!!! NAT I LOVE YOU BUT STOP TEASING CLINT YOUR ONLY MAKING THINGS WORSE! AND CLINT I KNOW YOUR SMARTER THEN THAT STOP TAKING THE BAIT, THOR STOP BEING MEAN TO LOKI HES TRYING TO GENUINELY TALK TO YOU, ALL THIS YELLING HAD DROVE BRUCE PUT OF THE ROOM, hi mom (Stephen) SO EVERYONE SHUT IT AND GO TO YOUR ROOMS YOUR ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!!! AND I AM A CHILD!!!"

Everyone went quiet after that. Mom waved back, I assume he just got here considering the portals still open behind him. I cross my arms, walk up to the ceiling and stand where I stood before just upside down and glared at everyone. Slowly, dad walked over to mom, who hugged him because he looked like he hasn't slept in days, which was probably true. Steve went over to Bucky to apologize and then leave to their shared room to make out or something, Thor went to check on Bruce, Nat went to let off some steam and I pity the souls who get in her way. Loki yelled that he was at a 7 so he probably went to cool off too, again I pity the souls, then it was just me left. Thank god for silence.

I calmly made myself some cup ramen, and told Friday to put the tower on sensory overload mode just in case, then went to go do my pile of homework and then maybe get some sleep.

——————

The next day I'm my usual happy self. I got all my homework done and Ned would be able to come to school today. I don't talk to anyone since I was still pissed they acted like children but I said hi to Loki, Bucky, dad, mom, and Bruce since they didn't do anything wrong.

Flash was still his unfortunate self and I was too mad to deal with his shit so I just dodged him until he pissed off. MJ was here so that was nice and Ned had a new LEGO set for us to do.

————

I get home after Ned added some new codes to Karen. I only trusted him and dad with Karen because she had very complex and delicate coding.

I walk into the tower, scan my card, which was spidy themed, and head into the private elevator. I decided just to play COD since it was fun and the only game we had at the moment that Clint hadn't stole, stupid Katniss. Anyways, people where shouting profanities in Russian at me thinking I was American, which I was, but I could also speak 4 languages. Russian, I was taught me aunt Nat and uncle Bucky, Italian, which I grew up knowing because of dad, Spanish, because of school, and English. Nat came in and sat next to me.

"Can you believe what these people are saying! No respect" I said with my mic off to aunt Nat.

"Hmm, yes, very rude." I got an idea and smirked. Nat looked at me questioningly and I turned my mic on again.

"You know, Mr America doesn't like that kind of language, steeb gets very mad when people use bad language words." I said. Nat laughed and Bucky, who had just came in, chuckled. The people in the game switched to Spanish, stupid. They started saying how I was a dumb little kid and couldn't play.

"Well then tell me why my score is higher then yours" I replied in Spanish. They sounded shocked and I kept switching from Italian, Russian, and Spanish, throwing insult while Nat laughed and so was Bucky. Steeb eventually came in and took Bucky away, so sad, Friday, play despacito, anyways-

I spent the rest of the day playing COD until Mom came in and shut it off to get me to eat. Sigh.

—————-
Hey peeps