(4) Date Time!

In about an hour I'm ready. 

  Just then the doorbell rings

  Just then the doorbell rings. Christina runs downstairs and opens the door. "Okay come on walk down the stairs." She yells.  I walk down the stairs and Tobias' mouth drops. Chris nudges him and he shut up. "You look amazing." He says. "You don't look too bad yourself." I say. "Well bye. I'll take care of Ember while your gone and if your dad comes home I'll text you and you can stay at mine for the night." She says. "Thank you." I say. I told her about him early today during biology.  

    Tobias drives around for a while. "Where are we going?" I ask. "You'll see." He say. I look ahead and see an abandoned amusement park.  "A amusement park?!" I exclaim. He nods. "You're the best boyfriend ever!" I say. We get there and we go to the Ferris Wheel. "Do you want to climb it?" He asks. I nod. We start climbing and we have an amazing time but when I get home my dad is waiting on the porch. Christina you had ONE job. 

A/n 

I know it's short but I needed action in my life cause mine is really boring so yeah check out my other story called My Escape it a divergent fanfic but yeah! I hope you like this one and I think you'd like the other one too! I'll try to update offten! But I have school and it's almost summer and I'm graduating  Elementary. So if I don't update a ton in the summer it's because I don't have my own computer! So yeah I'll try to write on my iPad or Phone! 

Be Brave and stay dauntless.