Epilogue

4 weeks later:
They sat on a bench together. The stars sparkled above them as Taehyung turned his gaze to Jennie and heaved a sigh.
"Why do you look sad?"
"Hm?" Jennie snapped from her trance and smiled at Tae.
"No..i was just thinking.." Taehyung raised his eyebrows waiting. "..thankyou."
Taehyung frowned "what for?"
"For saving my life.. I'll forver be greatful to you." Taehyung smiled realizing. "There's no need.. afterall we're supposed to be there for each other."

Because of a small decision of choosing to trust someone, Jennie was betrayed. She was deceived by a man who she thought was closest to her.
Life brings a lot of turns, you can either stand storng in the face of adversity or get twisted with it.

After a short silence broken only by the owls, Jennie slowly leaned her head in Tae's shoulder. Taehyung grabbed Jennie's hand and intertwined it with his.
Jennie raised her eyebrows as a sly smile slid across her face. "Is this you finally asking me out?"
Taehyung looked into her eys for a moment before nodding slowly. 
"Is it a yes?"

Jennie nodded shyly. Taehyung chuckled and gave her a bear hug and kissed the top of her head.

It was a connection they couldn't explain.

The End♡