1. The Start

Dear Diary, 

Today is the day me and Dylan are moving into our hotel room for Dylan's filming. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. 

- If you don't wake up right now I swear I'm going to pour water on you! - Dylan shouts.

I groan but open my eyes.

 - What do you want?! It's 6 AM!!!! 

- We are going to be late! Remember the shooting? Ya know the one where you're coming with me?! The one that we wore packing our bags until 1 AM?!

- Oh right! Shoot! Get out! Oh, and make me a coffee! Tnx!

I get up and run to the bathroom. Brush my teeth, do light make-up (not too much I like natural), brush my hair. When I get back to my room, I take my charger, phone, laptop, and other necessities, put them in my backpack, and zip it up. I look around making sure I'm not forgetting anything, I know I can just buy them but I like having the same old stuff. 

I go downstairs and see Dylan and Julia sitting in the kitchen and drinking coffee. I sit next to Julia and Dylan hands me my coffee.

_ I cant believe your leaving me! I will have to suffer here with mum and dad, while you two have the time of your lives! It's not fair!

- Relax Jules! It's not forever! And I will Skype you whenever I can! And Emily is back in town she will help you! ( Emily is an old friend of the O'Brien fam)

- Wait Emilys back in town?! And no one told me?!

Dylan has had a crush on Emily since we wore 15. (Me and Dylan are twins btw)

- Sorry I thought you knew- Jules answers sarcastically. 

- Ok, Dyl we need to go! We will miss our flight.

With that, we both stand up and say bye to Julia(Jules is her nickname). Me and Dyl put on our shoes and jackets. (Outfit is on the top of the page).

We call a cab, and then I remember something.

- Hey Jules, don't forget to ask mum to send me my skateboard!

- M'kay, we all know you can't live without your skateboard.

The cab arrives, me and Dyl get in the back and wave to Julia goodbye. We don't get to say goodbye to our parents since they work a lot and don't get much sleep. We let them sleep whenever they can and today is one of those days.

We arrive at the airport and go to our gateway. It was a long ride, so when we arrived, it's already 9 PM and we are both tired. So we both check into our hotel room and go to bed. Tomorrow we are meeting the rest of the cast.

AUTHOR: Let me know what you think of the story, remember it's my first story ever so it's not great, but I hope you still like it. If you find any grammar mistakes please let me know. If you have any suggestions please let me know too.

Started writing: 2021 05 10