16. The End

May 26, Friday. (I came up with this date)

 Thomas's P.O.V.:

I wake up and don't find V next to me, but instead find a big box with a giant silver bow. On top of it was a note „Happy Late Birthday! " I couldn't help but smile. I open the box and find a mini tree carved out of wood, it was colored with silver paint. And almost to every branch was a photo of me and V or with us and the cast. I loved it.

I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen, I smell pancakes. Then I see Violet in front of the stove. I decided to wrap my arms around her waist giving her a hug from behind.

Violet's P.O.V.:

I feel two arms around my waist, it took me by surprise so I jump a little. Thomas just chuckles:

- Morning, love! - T

- Morning. Don't scare me, please? - V

- So, wanna talk about yesterday? - T

- Not really. - V

- You know you can tell me anything right? I won't judge you or be mad at you? - T

- I...I...I had... I... I saw you cheating... - I said looking down at the pancakes.

He raised my head so I would look him in the eyes. 

- I would never do that! - T

He kissed me very passionately. Then I broke the kiss for air. He looked at me with a smirk on his face. Then I remembered the pancakes! I turned around and flipped the pancakes, a good thing they didn't burn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since that day me and Thomas were closer than ever... I loved him and I'm pretty sure he loved me, I was so happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR: I'm happy with the book, I will finish it here. Let me know if you want a sequel.

- Cicilia 

Finished: 2021 10 02