Middle School

The pictures are of Lexi as a real human and animated person. I hope you guys like this. The plot is original but if I do get inspired by something I will let you know. without further ado I will give the story to Lexi.

Lexi's POV
Hi, I'm Lexi and today I start the first day of 8th grade. Middle School honestly sucks. I have ADHD, but my teachers always say that I am one of their best students. I can't focus without drawing and I listen better when I am not just sitting there. My teachers understand that I am an exception to the no drawing in class rule.
My favorite class has to be Greek Culture 101. We learn about what they wore, who they worshiped, and the monsters they feared. Occasionally Mr. Jackson would bring in a special artifact and would let anyone who could decipher it or tell and fact about it duel with his sword. I, sadly, was the only one who actually got them right. This year I get to be a private student with Mr. Jackson. My principle decided I was too smart to be stuck with my class and she said if I wanted I could choose four elite students to join me in my classes. Of course I took this opportunity to invite Kyle, Sandy, Hannah, and Alex. Alex is my closest friend of these. He was there for me when I found out I had ADHD and he was the first one I told about my childhood and how my parents split when I was 1 and now I live with my dad. Hannah was next in line for the bestie list. She was downright the clumsiest person you will ever meet but her heart is in the right place. She is always there when I'm having a "I hate the world" moment. Then there is Sandy and Kyle. They are my newest friends. We met in 4th grade in detention. Ugh I hated Mr. Donbrooke. He always put me in detention for being a smart-alec but all I did was answer the questions correctly. I hated him to the point of no return.

My friends were the only thing I had when it came my non-existent social life. Alex is my neighbor, Hannah is my cousin, and the other two were an accident. The Fates have brought the five of us together. Or at least that is what Mr. Jackson says at least. I only got that reference because I'm an extreme nerd when it comes to Greek Mythology.

I enter my class and sit in the circle with my friends and teacher.

"Hi, my name is Percy Jackson, but you are to call me Mr. Jackson outside of this class. I have a wife named Annabeth, and I hope to have kids soon. I am 19 and I graduated a special college as a Greek professor and am now here with you guys."

My friends introduced themselves and class began. In the middle of class a blonde haired lady entered the room and she walked up to Percy. "Hello, Annabeth. Class, meet my wife Annabeth." He said we could talk while they stepped out of the room.When he came back in, he look flustered and pulled Kyle into the hall...