Olympus

Lexi~
We just chatted while we waited for Kyle and Percy to come back. When they came in Percy looked worried. He stood at the front of the room and started to talk about Poseidon. It was weird he talked about him like he was related to him. He seemed so fond of the guy that it was like the god was talking about himself. After Poseidon, we learned about Hades. He was creepy and cool at the same time. If only I were a child of the gods, and maybe even have a friend that was a child of his! That would be soo cool!!!! After Hades came Zeus, Hera, Hecate, Aphrodite, Ares, Hephaestus, Hermes, Apollo, Artemis, and finally my personal favorite (and apparently Annabeth's favorite too) Athena. Goddess of wisdom and war strategy. No other god could compare.

I got home after school with Kyle at my side. "Kyle?"

"mmhm?"

"Why did Mr. Jackson pull you out when Mrs. Jackson arrived?"

"It was about mine and Annabeth's secret mission to destroy Percy's favorite artifact!" he started laughing. "But seriously we just needed to talk about a family affair." I went inside to my dad and his horrid wife. She was so mean, Cinderella would have taken her stepmom for the rest of her life over spending a day with my mom. I went up to my room and waited for dad to come up and talk to me until dinner like always. I heard screaming and thought dad and the evil queen were having a fight. Then her highness herself came in with a smirk that would have sent Lucifer crying to his mommy. My blood turned to ice and my heart froze upon her entry.

"H-Hey, mom. What are you doing up here?"

"Oh nothing, Darling. It's just your dad and I got into a fight and well things ended badly for him."

"What happened exactly?" Then she pulled her hand from behind her back and there in her hand...

Hannah Pov~

After class I went home tripping like six times. Tonight Sandy and Lexi are staying at my place and Kyle is staying at Alex's house. We get to have a girls night. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!