Part 6: Kiss and make up

You were lying down with Natasha on top of you with her tongue in your mouth. You flipped her over so you were on top. You slowly lifted her top off teasing her she just smiled and took it off herself.

"Are you teasing me Y/N?" She said rubbing your chest softly.

"Is it working?" You said already knowing what the answer was. You moved your hands over her chest and placed light kisses up and down her chest making her let out soft moans but you stopped when you reached her waist.

"Please don't just stay there the hole time" She said as you pulled down her leggings and began flicking her clit around with your thumb making her moan even more. After a minute you pushed two fingers inside her causing her to let out a little squeak.

"Jesus Y/N. a bit of. warning. would be. nice" She said moaning every few words. You eventually pulled your fingers away and started teasing her with your tip.

"Just fuck me" She said getting frustrated.

"Beg me and I won't stop till you tell me too" You said rubbing her cheek

"Please Y/N fuck me" The moment she finished speaking you began railing her making her scream in pleasure. "Oh fuck yes Y/N right there right fucking there" She announced. After another twenty minutes her walls started closing on you

"Cum for me Nat" You said feeling her cream all over you as you came inside her.

"Oh shit Nat I just cam-" You were stopped by her.

"Hey don't worry I can't get well y'know" She said looking kind of sad. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Auntie Nat are you ok I heard you shouting?" A little girl said

"Oh shit Y/N hide in the closet" She said putting on a thin pink robe.

She opened the door and you saw a little girl and a woman in a white dress with long strawberry blond hair.

"We were coming to see Y/N but you sounded in pain so I came to see if you were ok" The little girl said.

"Don't worry Morgan I'm ok and I think Y/N went for a walk"

"Ok then bye bye" Morgan said walking away.

"Natasha at least try and be quiet when you have sex" the woman said.

"I'll try Pepper" They both laughed as Pepper walked away.