Part 16: A surprise

It had been a few days since you got back and you were moving your stuff into the double room Tony had given you and Natasha. You couldn't even call it a room it was like a penthouse. After you moved the last of your stuff you laid down on the bed and sank into it.

"Comfy" A soft voice came from the door. You looked up to see Natasha with a smile on her face.

"Where have you been?" You said sitting up.

"With Wanda watching Dirty Dancing" She said closing the door.

"I feel like thats not everything" You said watching her slowly walk towards you.

"And it turned me on" She whispered in your ear.

"That so" You said moving your hand all over her. She stood up and walked towards the bathroom. You got un-dressed and locked the door. She walked out in the same robe she had ar the safe house. She motioned for you to lay down and she climbed on top of you. You pulled ath the thin belt keepin the robe colsed and it fell off. She began grinding on you and you couldn't help but break the silence.

"Holy shit" you moaned causing her to giggle. She began to speed up then orgasmed randomly making her scream in pleasure. After a pause you slid yourself inside her and she began riding you. As she picked up the pase you began grabbing and slapping her ass and thighs making her moan more. You both started getting closer and closer to your orgasms. After another few minutes you came inside her and her a few seconds after.

"Wow" she said getting off you and laying down. You both took a minutes to recover and cuddled under the cover before accidentally falling asleep.

You woke up to see Natasha missing and a note in her place

Hey Tony said he needs me for an op I might be gone for a few days P.S Thanks for last night (;

Love Nat <3 

After about a week and you were bored stupid so you watched a movie and had a few drinks

You were sat on the couch with Steve and Bucky watching a movie (Terminator 2 for anyone who cares) and drinkng beer when Tony appears.

"Hey guys" He say sitting down and grabbing a beer. 

"Hey T" You say opening the bottle for him.

"Since when did Toy Stark leave his lab"Bucky came out wth from nowhere.

"I didn't know he could" Steve said turning his attention to Tony.

"Steve he leaves this Tower more times than you can takeover Sam" Steve realised it was true and put his head down. You all kept watching the movie when Clint appears as well.

"Y/N do you check your phone" He said sounding annoyed. You got up and checked your phone eleven missed calls and two messages from Natasha. 

"Oh shit" You muttered putting your phone back in your pocket.

"What?" They all said at the same time.

"Nat's being brought back here by Maria for a medical reason" You said making all of them concerned. You saw a Quin jet in the distance and you all ran towards the landing platform expecting to see a medical team plus Maria and a wounded Natasha. The door opened but there was just Natasha and Maria stood there smiling. You walked up to her and hugged her straight away.

"Whats wrong why are you back are you-"

"Yes I'm fine I have something to tell you" She said still smiling at you.

"What?" You said on edge.

"I'm pregnant" She said waiting for your reaction. You took a step back in shock.

Everyone else seemed over the moon about the news but you still just stood there thinking abgout god knows what