Part 12: The arrival

You were sat on the plane nearly asleep Natasha sat across from you reading a magazine it had been a couple of hours and you had already drunk three glasses of whiskey.

"Hey go easy on that" You heard Natasha say as you finished the fourth.

"Why it's free?" You said reaching for the bottle.

"No" she said hitting your hand.

"Bu-"

"I said no" She snapped at you.

"No fair" You said crossing your arms and looking down at the floor.

"You just a big bady" She said rolling her eyes

"In that case your a peadophile" You said with a little smirk. She was about to say something but then realised you were telling the truth if she was right. Suddenly hill came through the door and gave you both a file

"Why give us these to read your just gonna tell us whats in here?" You said then put the file down.

"Anyway you both are being dropped off on a private runway in Germany your mission is to quietly enter an Important Hydra base and recove any data the have with specially anything on S.H.I.L.E.D or anything to do with something code named dark age." The last words seemed to put her on edge. "Any questions?"

"Yeah I have three" "One what the hell is dark age two how long do we have for this and three why can't we just bomb this place then download the data off of there backup servers?"

"one I have no Idea two a week three no one thought of that but Your still going"

"Damit"

A few hours later the plane landed and you stepped outside then your jaw dropped 

"She's beautiful" you whispered as you saw the car they were giving you.

(The car)

"Is he?" Hill said

"He's talking to the car" Natasha said in defeat.

"Keys" You yelled then hill threw you them.

You sat inside and sunk into the leather Natasha got in a minute later then you turned the car on. 

"Do me one favour don't fuck the car"

"No promises" You said taking off down the road.

It had been a long drive and you finally got to the safe house.

"This place better have a good bed" Natasha said stepping out of the car.

You were in the middle of nowhere but had a nice view of a lake and the sunset. You looked at your watch 1:20 pm.

"Hey bud" you heard as a cold hand was pressed on your shoulder.

"Hey" "Oh I forgot to ask you got a name other than death" You said still looking towards the lake

"Yeah a few people called me Grim back in the day"

"Grim... Yeah I'll call you that" You said turning towards him.

"Oh and I'm sorry to say but... Your dads dying has been for a while" These were the only words he said that seemed to have some form of emotion.

"I say good riddance" You said turning back towards the view.

"Y/N" You heard Natasha shout from the cabin. Suddenly Grim vanished.

"Yeah" You said walking in to the cabin. You were met by a bag of equipment and a few wepons. "What the hell is this"

"A present" she said placing a kiss on your cheek then walking away.